Udderly Smooth Udder Cream Lightly Scented
Udderly Smooth Udder Cream Lightly Scented
By Udderly Smooth
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5

Has anyone noticed that you need to let your skin absorb this cream for about 10 minutes for it to not feel greasy?

Jessica K.
Jessica K.
1 year, 6 months ago
I have noticed it takes a bit for it to be absorbed. But I do think it has to do with the amount you are putting on.
Eric K.
Eric K.
4 years, 3 months ago
Yes I have noticed its very greasy and takes a while to absorb!
Racheal L.
Racheal L.
Meadville, PA
4 years, 3 months ago
I've been using this with my 3 year old daughter and we have not noticed this problem. I think the trick is using a very small amount, much less than you would use with a regular lotion.