Udderly Smooth Hand Cream with Aloe Vera, 2 Oz

by Udderly Smooth

Hand cream with added Aloe Vera consisting of 50 pieces

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Udderly Smooth Hand Cream with Aloe Vera, 2 Oz!
Trista H.
Regina , Saskatchewan
Udderly Smooth Hand Cream with Aloe Vera, 2 Oz uploaded by Trista H.
An amazing hand cream! Light, non greasy and gets the job done. I was riding by bike everyday in the heat for hours at a time and my hands abs finger tips started to become very dry and were peeling. I picked some of this up and within 2 days my hands were back to normal. The only downfall about it is that I can only find it at Peavey Mart
Nicole G.
munster, ON
Love this hand cream. Best drugstore buy I have found. Absorbs quickly and has a very light scent that is not overpowering.
isobel R.
Coldbrook, NS
Udderly smooth make a classic, an incredible moisturizer for the whole body. I use the aloe version for the eczema on my hands, and for sunburns. The aloe is so soothing, the product soaks in quickly but doesn’t dry in too much.
Anna E.
I got this for $1 at a drugstore and it was the perfect purse/travel lotion. It’s long-lasting and truly soothes dry skin. It has almost a wet or cold feel at first but rubs in well. For sure a favorite of mine!

Looking for your answer?