Udderly Smooth Hand & Body Lotion uploaded by Allyson P.

BY UDDERLY SMOOTH

Greaseless.  Stainless. A protective coating, useful as an aid for keeping skin soft & supple. Hand & Body Lotion helps restore moisture.  It s specially formulated with Vitamin E and Aloe Vera to moisturize.  Consider it as a daily treat.  You will love the way it leaves your skin Udderly Smooth® . Questions/Comments: uddercream.com see more...

• Do they offer this in any other scents?1 Answers
  • How do you feel after applying this lotion? Do you feel i...1 Answers
Olivia S.
I love this! It's the best moisturizer I've ever used. But, I don't like the smell. It definitely smells like something you would use on animals. In the future I would look for something scented rather than this one. But I got this for Christmas so I can't complain!
Anna H.
Braselton, GA
I love this product!!!!
I've always been a fan of their hand cream original formula - so I knew this was going to be great! I use it everyday after the shower, and it keeps my skin feeling moisturized without the greasy feeling. I use different lotions for different parts of my body - like heavier creams for elbows and knees, and firming lotion on stomach and such. The places I use this lotion on stay un-greasy and fresh. I started using this all over!

I received a free one compliments of Udderly Smooth themselves through a twitter party.
Zofia M.
It's worth the money spent and last for a long time. I have kept this product near my desk at work and sink at home. It always leaves my hands so smooth and smelling great! I would recommend this to anyone.
Stacie J.
Limington, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is not as good as the hype. The cream does make your hands smooth, but it also is unbelievably greasy and not terribly pleasant smelling. I wouldn't buy this or suggest it to anyone.
Elizabeth S.
Louisa, KY
This stuff is a lifesaver for me! I absolutely cannot live without it, it seems! it makes my hands so extremely soft and I validate this as my MVP product! #womensworldcupbadge
Amberlyn G.
PALMDALE , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This lotion has a fresh light feel and scent, isn't greasy but doesn't leave my skin feeling very moisturized. I often have to reapply. It works great for my children however.
Priscilla M.
This lotion is honestly a must-have in your daily skin care routine. It changed my skin and it made it extremely soft and it wasn't greasy at all! Great product overall!
Katie R.
Edwardsville, IL
Holy grail product for me.
I used this when I was younger and had extreme dry skin and it works just as well now. I like to keep one with me at all times!
Absorbs quickly and isn't greasy!
Kristen K.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I love this product! The lotion is light and smooth. I have even been able to use it as a moisturizer without having a greasy feeling on my face.
Brooke S.
Love udderly smooth.! It is the best cream for dry areas like feet, hands, and elbows. Keeps them feeling smooth all day!
Amberlyn G.
PALMDALE , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How do you feel after applying this lotion? Do you feel it moisturizers effectively?
Margarita G.
Castro Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do they offer this in any other scents?

Amazon