Udderly Smooth Foot Cream with Shea Butter uploaded by Alysha M.Udderly Smooth Foot Cream with Shea Butter uploaded by Julie R.Udderly Smooth Foot Cream with Shea Butter uploaded by Terri P.

BY UDDERLY SMOOTH

Lightly scented Developed for use on dairy cows, Udderly Smooth® smoothes roughness and softens skin.  Gently soften feet with nourishing shea butter. Look for another Barnyard Beauty Aid® from the makers of Udderly Smooth® Questions?  or visit udderlysmooth.com ; see more...

• How does this foot cream compare to just the regular loti...2 Answers
  • Suggestions on where to buy this?1 Answers
Victoria P.
Meadville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Lord knows I'm buying some more of this. It leaves your feet smooth and calluses gone! Just rub some on your feet daily! Its a miracle product it really does leave your feet udderly smooth! I recommend it to anyone that's looking for smooth feet this summer!
Jennifer  L.
Love it!! Ever since I was a kid my parents made me use this stuff. My dad has really bad thick, cracking skin and works well for him. I use it on the bottoms of my feet, where they crack the most. I use it right after the shower and before I go to bed. It works great!! Highly recommend it for dry skin! It last a long time too. A little goes a long way!
Danielle M.
Bethpage, NY
I just started using this product but I really like it. It has already started making my feet more soft in this harsh winter air. It isn't greasy so it rubs in really well. I would definitely recommend this product!
Randi B.
Lapwai, ID
This is great for my feet and extra dry skin on my legs. It absorbs fast and isn't greasy. I cannot stand greasy lotion. So this stuff is a life saver.
Bec H.
Wausau, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My grandma always told me so, and she was not lying, this stuff saves lives.
Salwa E.
Monrovia, CA
This cream is great keeps feet smooth and hydrated all day!!!!!! I love it
Sheila H.
Niagara Falls , ON
This foot cream is amazing!! My absolute favorite. I had surgery on my heel and it left a deep scar. Started putting this cream on it and it's now so soft I didn't think anything would work. If I could I'd give it 10⭐!!
Julie R.
Winnipeg, MB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I got this Udderly Smooth Foot Cream to try on my dry cracked heels. It contains shea butter and states it is designed to work for dry cracked heels or skin. When I use this on my feet it makes the dry itchiness go away, and moisturizes so well that the pain of my cracked heels is definitely lessened. Not sticky or greasy. Good stuff! Will be buying this brand regularly.
Chloe H.
How does this foot cream compare to just the regular lotion?
Rachel G.
Suggestions on where to buy this?