Udderly Smooth Extra Care Cream uploaded by Lindsey b.

BY UDDERLY SMOOTH

with Urea Udderly Smooth® Extra Care Cream is ideal for use on dry, stressed skin.  Absorbs quickly, smooths roughness and softens skin.  Contains Urea to enhance moisturizing. Udderly Smooth® products were originally developed for dairy cows.  Now used by people around the world. Questions?   or visit udderlysmooth.com see more...

• How many products does Udderly Smooth have in their line....1 Answers
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
This was a great drug store find! Under $6 for big tub. It makes my skin so smooth and lasts all day. Non sticky and I like that it's unscented. I use it all over on my legs after shaving or arms and elbows.
Jennifer Beard F.
Columbia, TN
Udderly Smooth is a great product. It really takes the itch and sting out of dry winter skin. It doesn't leave greasy stains on clothes, but does take time to absorb. The fragrance is so mild that it doesn't interfere with perfume or body sprays. It certain is a unisex product. It works well especially for the low price.
Lindsey b.
Stroud, OK
I love how it helps with my dry skin. I wish it had a better smell to it though.
Jennifer Beard F.
Columbia, TN
How many products does Udderly Smooth have in their line. My local stores only carry about three of them.

Amazon