BY UDDERLY SMOOTH

Pack of 6-utterly smooth udder cream is a water-based moisturizer. Utterly smooth is greaseless, stainless, with a light, fresh fragrance. Originally developed for use on dairy cows, utterly smooth, in recent years, the general public has become aware of utterly smooth udder cream. They use utterly smooth as an everyday multi-purpose beauty aid due to its rich moisturizing ingredients and performance in softening dry, thirsty skin. see more...

• I've been looking for a nice light moisturizer to use every day. ...1 Answers
  • How long does this cream keep your skin hydrated for? Also, can y...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I get very dry skin in the winter around my mouth and nose. It gets red and flaky, and in high school I swore by this. It was the only thing that made it go away! Love this product! " in 5 reviews
Jessie B.
I first tried a little bit of my mom's Udderly Smooth Body Cream and Skin Moisturizer and I couldn't have been any more satisfied with the way it felt on my hands. This the best body cream I've ever used! It doesn't leave that greasy feeling and it lasts all day (and night!). It doesn't have a strong scent to it, so it pairs well with my favorite body mist I like to spray on after applying the cream. I'm 24 weeks pregnant and have been using this cream religiously right after I get out of the shower in the hopes of preventing any stretch marks. Even if it doesn't help with the stretch marks, I'll continue using this product :)
Mikayla B.
Decatur, MI
I use this in the winter when my hands and legs get super dry. It can be a bit greasy however it definitely gets the job done. The smell isn’t amazing but it’s not terrible either. I’d definitely recommend if you have really dry skin.
Brittney F.
Woodbridge, VA
My parents gave this to me one year for Christmas. They were trying to be funny because I lived in Wisconsin at the time. What they didn't know was that every year since, they have to buy me the large tub of lotion for Christmas. This lotion does miracles for your skin. It isn't oily, it dries rather quickly. It has a thicker consistency but that's perfect for when you're dried out. Let me put it this way, this lotion could rehydrate a mummies skin.
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
Oh my gosh, this product is amazing! I use it during the winter and summer for elbows, feet care, and if I need to add some intense moisture to my arms and legs. It is greaseless & doesn’t stain clothes. It has an interesting scent but I’d usually put it on at night and by the morning I couldn’t smell it. I love that it is made in USA!!!!!
Krissy W.
Phoenix, AZ
I’m in love with this product!! I have to wash my hands constantly for work and the winters here are very dry. It’s about $12 or so on Amazon, which I find to be a good deal because how great it works. When my hands were cracked and bleeding, I used this on them and stuck them in cloth gloves over night for about five days. They were healed!
Sahar P.
Centerton, AR
This stuff is amazing! My friend, who is a pharmacist recommended this to me. It is actually in the OTC area and not with the regular lotions. My hands normally get so dry in the winter that they will actually crack and bleed. I use this stuff every morning and after I wash my hands throughout the day. Just a tiny bit will do, and it soaks up instantly- no greasy feel, I promise! Since there is no smell, you can use it as much as you want and not offend your coworkers who don't appreciate scented lotions. ;)
Yolanda M.
I happen to stubble upon this lotion at the pharmacy section at Walmart for $3.48 for a 12oz jar. I've been testing and using this product for over a month and it's been a life saver to my psoriasis all over my legs! I was skeptical like I usually am to any lotion since my skin is really sensitive to any scents and many chemcials, but I needed a lotion that would help my skin cope with the winter cold and dry air. I read the company's story about using this first on cows udders to withstand the cold winter months and I thought to myself if they used it on sensitive udders, it's bound to work on psoriasis! At first it didn't work very well, my skin was cracking (opening up to receive the moisture from the lotion) and it was quite painful, so I decided as soon as I got out of the shower I would slather on this lotion and really work it in! So far that has helped! My skin is supple! You can still see the psoriasis but they are no longer cracking and flaking! I definitely recommend this pr
Jessica Nicole T.
Fort Carson, CO
Love love love this!!! Perfect and thick and creamy but also lightweight. Lasts a long time and smells good! Only found at Walmart and the travel size at dollar tree I'm in love! I have been using this for 4 years straight!
Jen M.
Waltham, MA
I don't usually claim anything as a "miracle worker" but this is my exception. This completely healed my cracked heels and softened my feet.  I usually apply it to my heels then put on socks for a few hours or overnight. I can't believe how well this works.
Kristen G.
Carver, MN
I was given this product as a stocking stuffer this year and it has been great for helping with dry winter skin! It is very thin and silky so you don’t feel like you have a lot on, but it’s so effective.
Jade W.
Little Rock, AR
How long does this cream keep your skin hydrated for? Also, can you apply it to wet skin?
Brandi C.
Halifax, PA
I've been looking for a nice light moisturizer to use every day. Is this worth it?