UD VICE comfort matte Lipstick BACKTALK mini size 0.03 oz uploaded by Yurianna M.UD VICE comfort matte Lipstick BACKTALK mini size 0.03 oz uploaded by Danielle  M.

BY URBAN DECAY

Get unbelievable laydown of color with just one swipe of Vice Lipstick. It features an array of addictive shades and six indulgent finishes-including 20 shades that are Sephora exclusives, in shades that range from bold brights to dark hues to... see more...

Danielle  M.
Wellington, FL
The picture does not do the color justice. I bought the full size of this lipstick after receiving this sample because the color was so perfect! It is a full coverage pinky mauve. It’s not too dark, and not too light. I am extremely fair, and this color is the perfect roses pink that I am always looking for.
It is extremely comfortable on the lips and VERY long wearing without lipliner! I than tried wearing lipliner, than with the liner I colored in my lips (with an UD matching 24/7 lipliner that didn’t change the color of the lipstick); when I did that, my lipstick wore like a matte liquid lipstick and I was able to wear it all day! (I just reapplied my lipstick to give my lips a little glide after 8 hours or a little gloss to give it shine)
Yurianna M.
Hialeah
I use this lipstick for the morning only when I go to work I like it because it is long lasting I had it for 6 months already, but you got to exfoliate your lips because sometimes it crack a little bit when you put it on ..UD VICE comfort matte Lipstick BACKTALK mini size 0.03 oz
Fotini A.
So pretty and travel size, especially when going out with a small wristlet this tiny lipstick is my go to. I love how I can never overdraw my lips with this size. I would restock this item and this particular soft pink color
Kaylee H.
Corbin
I really love this brand and the lipstick colors that comes with it you can choose. It has very nice packaging and works very well on my lips. I really enjoy using this and I recommend to everyone out there!
Ashley R.
Pompton Plains
I really like Urban Decay in general but their lipsticks are awesome! Very pigmented and creamy. The packaging is always really nice and I LOVE how they engrave them with UD. Very cool and unique looking. I’ll always be a fan of UD! I’d recommend these for sure!
Katie G.
paragould, AR
Love this color and this brand! It goes on so smoothly and it stays on all day long. The color is great too for summer or fall. I will continue to buy this product and other Urban Decay lipsticks in the future. i definitely recommend this product!!
Nicole P.
carson
Not a fan. Pretty color, but it wasn’t comfortable on my lips. I thought the staying power could have been better. In my opinion skip this one. There are better choices out there. There are a lot color choices.
Heather M.
Eastlake, OH
I am more of a lip gloss, lip glass, shimmer kind of girl. But this lipstick looks amazing. I love to try new colors. It stays put with minimal reapplying. I love this product
Kyla B.
This matte lipstick is completely flawless. It is easy to apply as long as you’re careful. I have used this product many times. It usually lasts me up to 5 hours before having to reapply the product.
Carolyn S.
I got this as a free sample and absolutely love it! Color is awesome and stays on for a long time. I will definitely be buying the larger one soon!