UD Urban Vice Waterproof Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick - Big Bang (metallized) uploaded by Stephanie K.UD Urban Vice Waterproof Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick - Big Bang (metallized) uploaded by Stephanie K.

BY URBAN DECAY

A waterproof liquid lipstick that lays down intensely pigmented color that lasts. see more...

Victoria B.
Fayetteville, AR
I was given a free sample when I shopped at ULTA. It was a nice surprise and the color is super adorable, but it ran out very quickly even for a smaller bottle. It felt okay and it went on, reapplying only a few times throughout the day. I recommend it if you love metallics and this color of pink and you are a rocker/raver babe, but I know for a fact there are products like this that are MUCH better.
Rachel F.
Aberdeen Id
I mostly enjoyed this just had some flaws, but I am also very picky about my lipsticks because I have worn them so much, so it just all depends I like ones that stay on really good during the day and lasts
Love this product! The color is beautiful with tons of pigment. It really stands out! Lasts a very long time. It feels soft and glossy on my lips. Very impressed with this product
Allie N.
Indianapolis, IN
I never thought I would be able to pull this color off but I love it so much!! I wore this nonstop and it didn’t matter if it was winter or summer, it always looks great! The gloss is never sticky and so many friends have asked to borrow this for a night out. It is absolutely one of my favorites!!
Tayler S.
Layton, UT
New favorite gloss formula! Very pigmented and not too sticky. The packaging is really pretty and you get a lot of product for the money! Gorgeous glittery shades and a nice mint scent without being over powering.
Stephanie K.
Hampton
Such a great lipstick! It provides a sparkly pop of pink! So great for Summer! Glides on easy and is moisturizing plus stays on well!
Storm E.
I love this product because it is super long lasting with a beautiful Matt finishing and I think it’s a great value for money! It was the first time that I had used this product and I would definitely buy it again!