UD Urban Optical Illusion Complexion Primer Small Travel Size Bottle .16 oz / 5 ml

BY URBAN DECAY

A complexion primer that instantly blurs the look of flaws, reduces fine lines and minimizes the appearance of pores. see more...

Scarlett C.
Los Angeles
This primer is sooo nice and pore filling. I love it! I would recommend this to all skin types. At first, when you apply it, it looks really white, you just have to keep rubbing it in and it works like a dream. My makeup layers on top of it really nicely and I will definitely buy this again.
moona s.
sugar land, TX
i got a sample of this primer and i really liked it! it helped illuminate my skin very well, hid my pores a bit, and just have me an overall glow. i think the texture of this primer would be better for dry skin as it has that silicone feel to it.
Mayra R.
Woonsocket, RI
I got this as a Christmas gift from my boyfriend. And im so glad he did! Was a sample size but honestly it's lasted  me so long! It's beat the heat and humidity in miami along with quick fix primer and all nighter setting spray!He got me this and a few other makeup products ive never tried before wich i was grateful for.
Maggie S.
Edwards, CO
I got this for a really big trip I was going on internationally and loved how easy it was to travel with and pack with my on my smaller excursions. I only gave it 4 stars because I felt like the container wasn’t as full as it could be
Shania V.
Ranger, WV
I liked this primer but I had an awful time with it wanting to peel up on me when I applied my foundation. It's like it would ball up on my skin. It did blur my pores and things but I just couldn't deal with it peeling up all over my face.
Trysh M.
This by far is my holy grail of primers. It might be pricey but you can get the mini with the urban decay setting spray for 19$. It smooths and blurs all your imperfections from fine lines to pores its a godsend i will never use another primer again. I love the texture its sooo smooth and makes your makeup look airbrushed. If you never tried it get it now at least the trial size.
Rebecca M.
San Antonio
Rich moisturizing formula that goes on easily in T zone are. I use a CC cream with sunscreen protection that lasts all day. The primer really makes my pores disappear. I've purchased it twice and will get more soon.
16 Y.
Newman
To be really honest I use it one time I'm not really sure about this product but it's not that bad but when I talk with my friends and they had different opinions about it and they say that they love using it so it depends yourself so if you want to try something else try it .

💕💕
Arsine S.
glendale
The urban decay travel size primers are amazing. I always take it with me on vaca. It’s also great for if you want to try it out before buying the big bottles. It’s easy to use and great for the skin.
Kat A.