UD Urban Naked Skin Ultra Definition Powder Foundation - Medium Light Neutral uploaded by SaRa N.UD Urban Naked Skin Ultra Definition Powder Foundation - Medium Light Neutral uploaded by Shae C.UD Urban Naked Skin Ultra Definition Powder Foundation - Medium Light Neutral uploaded by Shae C.

BY URBAN DECAY

A coated, micro-milled powder foundation that diffuses light to blur the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a professionally retouched look. Luminous Finish. Light Diffusing. Oil Free. see more...

Malia O.
Hammond, LA
Such a great powder foundation! It glides on so smoothly and gives awesome coverage. Especially on top of liquid foundation! Great for setting the face.
Jennifer G.
Pharr, TX
Has great coverage ! Love to use it on days that I either have a blemish or just A glam look , because it stays on and covers everything really well !
Felisha T.
Modesto, CA
The powder was very light, not too much coverage. And the color of shade was off from what it looked like online. It was too light for my complexion
Maycie C.
It's goes on nice but I feel like there is not a lot of coverage I feel like this would be better used as a setting powder for a liquid foundation
Krystal D.
I love this powder. 100% the best I've ever used. I just wish you got more for the price, but I can't complain too much because it works so well.
member-b6a85
I mostly love anything they makes. I really love this. I would recommend it to others in fact i already recommends to family and friends
Kinsey H.
This is. Great product. Cost efficient and I would buy it again. Love this and recommend to anyone! Makes your face feel great!
mary j.
Minneapolis
Cleans really good. It. Works amazing to clean my brushea. I will definitely recommend this product. I will buy another one.
Ansley F.
Homestead, FL
This is an amazing brand! The foundation is made with quality in mind. It is a great color and is great for all skin colors.
Isabel M.
Hyde Park
Loved this foundation so sad it no longer made. Would buy again if they did. Haven’t tried the liquid formula yet.