BY URBAN DECAY

A creamy, waterproof, demi-matte eye pencil specifically designed for gliding along the inner rim of the waterline. see more...

Kiersten S.
Goes on super smooth and lasts all day long. Very precise and creamy. I don’t wear eyeliner in the summer because I don’t like it smudging throughout the day but I do love this waterline eye pencil, very easy to sharpen as well.
Isabella V.
Randolph, NJ
I love this urban decay waterline pencil. It glides on very easily and smoothly to the eye. It’s very lightweight. I bought this at Sephora. And it was my first time buying it and I love it so much!! I have it in 2 colors! And it’s the best.
member-c220e
This is my favorite eyeliner. I put it in my lower lash line and it lasts all day. No smudge or fading. Amazing color. Really makes my eyes pop
Aubrey C.
Louisburg
This stuff stays freaking out on your waterline! I have hooded eyes so when I prefer to line my waterline and this stuff rocks.
Ayla-May A.
St, East sussex
Brillant eyeliner pencil, not sticky, doesn't smudge unless with a brush, holds its colour and texture. Lasts all night long. Great for instagram looks.
👣Monse👣 Q.
Mexico city
It brokes a lot and it does not stay in your eyes all the day so...
It is easy to apply but once you start using it is not god