BY URBAN DECAY

A creamy, waterproof, demi-matte eye pencil specifically designed for gliding along the inner rim of the waterline. see more...

Victoria M.
I love this pencil, it lasts a long time. The actual product is very soft, so the pencil wears down quickly, but is still very easy to sharpen. I love the packaging, Urban Decay never fails with the looks of their products, while it may be more expensive than drugstore products it is definitely worth to try.
Kristin M.
Columbus, NE
I’m not a fan of these pencils. I feel they are far too soft and smudge really bad on me, with this, they don’t last! I’m not one to set my liner because I don’t feel I should have to but for the price, I don’t recommend.
Allie K.
This was my favorite pencil for a long time. The glitter sometimes would scratch the lid but for the most part easy to glide on.
Anna J.
I personally struggle with eyeliners wearing off in my waterline, but this formula is amazing because it glides on so smoothly and lasts all day on my eyes. I like the fact that I don't have to apply too much pressure and tug at my eye to get this product to go on with full opacity. It just applies so easily. I definitely recommend these!
Katelyn A.
Okanagan
Not a bad product, I just find I could use a cheaper drug store brand to achieve the same results as what this provides. Does give good color payoff and has staying power.