UD Strip Naked Flushed Palette - 100% Authentic uploaded by Lucy A.

BY URBAN DECAY

A silky bronzer, highlighter, and blush in a sleek, travel-ready compact. Use these pressed powders individually or blend them together to create just the right effect. featherlight texture that feels amazing on your skin and provides a flawless... see more...

• hi everyone my daughter dropped her urban decay flushed...4 Answers
claudianoemi😍😘💏💙💋 S.
Bakersfield
My contouring partner! I only use 2 contouring palletes and this is one of them . I love this one and I could take it anywhere with me. My akin tone is a tan color and this is my all time user. I like these tones though. Plus the blush and highlighter are aweaome! The highlighter is a soft glow and so is the blush but of course build able
Sarah W.
Everett, WA
Really pretty palette! The shades are on the warmer side and I love that the blush and Bronzer are matte finishes! The highlighter gives a pretty, more subtle glow to the skin, So if wanting a Blinding Highlight, Then this is not the one for you!
Kara E.
Saint Louis, MO
Such a fun pallet to have! The bronzer is amazing and I think it would look good on most skin tones! All three products are very pigmented and this pallet will last you a long time even if you use it everyday.
Alicia K.
Wapakoneta
I have been using this bronzer for about 2 years now and I LOVE it! The color blends so well & I can easily darken or lighten the shade i want. I use this daily for work & at night. The colors stay all day. I would def recommend this to anyone looking for a nice bronzer.
Jessica C.
East Hanover, NJ
I love love love this product. An Aunt gifted this to me for my birthday (typically I wouldnt buy for myself). Great blush/highlighter with appropriate colors- gives a nice natural healthy glow. When I run out I will purchase again.  Worth the money.
R. G.
Nantucket
Purchased at: ULTA
I couldn’t love a palette more than I love this one! I love the size of it, I can always have it in my purse and it’s perfect to take on vacation since it’s such a versatile palette, I use it as a blush, bronzer, highlighter and also as an eye shadow for a natural look.
Ashley B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I bought this on sale a couple of year ago, and at first I wasn’t the biggest fan, but not it’s something I grab daily. When I’m in a rush to get ready this is so quick and easy and it doesn’t break me out which is a plus too.
Wendy G.
Everything about this product, I love. The bronzer worked great for me. My skin is quiet tan and it looks great. All three colors matched and blended in nicely. It is a little pricey but it was worth it for me. Would recommend.
Gavriella G.
NY
I was kind of disappointed with this product. The blush, bronzer and highlighter all lacked pigmentation. I would say that the bronzer was the best out of the three but all together would probably not repurchase😞
Jessica G.
Martinsburg, WV
This is my ABSOLUTE favorite bronzer/highlight/blush trip.  The shimmer is beautiful.  It glides so smooth and is not heavy or powdery.  You don't need alot of this on your face at all.  I chose this over sooo many other products! Great for travel because it is 3 in 1. I highly recommend!
Lucy A.
hi everyone my daughter dropped her urban decay flushed pallet and she is wondering if there is a way to save it she's crushed and so is her pallet UD Strip Naked Flushed Palette - 100% Authentic