UD SHEER REVOLUTION Lipstick- Sheer Walk of shame

by Illuminations

The best of both worlds, Sheer Revolution Lipstick is everything you love about the original Revolution Lipstick-with a sheer, shiny finish. Every shade has a rich, creamy feel and a gorgeous, high-shine finish. Wait until you apply Sheer Revolution...

Are these moisturizing
Does this product last in your lips for a long time?
Alguien los ha usado?? Qué tal la duración ?
Start your review of UD SHEER REVOLUTION Lipstick- Sheer Walk of shame!
Review for: Sheer Liar
Perfect MLBB shade with some shine. I have had this for awhile now and I just love how easy it is to glide on. It's easy to touch it up and it doesn't get dry and crack on your lips. Also, I love that it has shine without feeling sticky. I don't know if I'd buy it again, unless it was on sale.
Palm Bay, FL
Review for: Sheer Liar
This is my go to nude shade! It is super creamy and hydrating. Not sure why there isnt more hype for this formula!!! It is such good quality. Not long wearing, but I do not mind reapplying my lipstick throughout the day.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Sheer Liar
Ok listen, this product is really cute. I liked the packaging and even the names of the products. I seen them for the first time in Nordstrom Rack for about 13 dollars. The color is super cute BUT when you actually put it on it really doesn't give that much color pay off. I get it, it's sheer, but I expected a little more coming from urban decay. I would only recommend this if your going for a tinted lip balm kind thing.
Sonoma County, CA
This lipstick offers everything you'd want in a sheer formula. UD also makes a regular Revolution formula that is much more pigmented and full coverage if that is what you prefer. The sheer options I like mostly because I am more of a low-maintenance kind of woman. This formula gives you beautiful color but lays on the lips like a nice balm. It's silky smooth formula gives you a nice wash of color on your lips which much more fun than just plain old lip balm or a full coverage lipstick that you have to worry about reapplying ten times a day. I always get asked what I'm wearing on my lips when I use this. I'm always drawn to plum/berry lip colors so this is one I use very often. The packaging is nice too, that is another draw for people when I pull it out, someone always asks what brand it is. The staying/lasting power of this sheer lipstick is impressive also. This whole line is one of my favorites, I would highly recommend it.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Review for: Sheer Liar
I normally dont wear lipstick but i figured I would give this a try, i love the fact that it goes on super smooth, the color on the other hand is not for me. I though it would be a little darker when I ordered it. It seriously matches my lips like you cant even tell I have on lipstick, I was hoping for a color that you would be able to see.
Ozone park, NY
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: Urban Sheer Revolution Lipstick - Sheer Ladyflower
I'm going to say in general it's okay. Let's go over the basics. Packaging: urban decay has great packaging. It feels heavy and well made which is what I expect for the price. Smell: smells great which is what I need as I am sensitive to harsh smells. Pigmentation: well its sheer so dont expect a color explosion. Their regular lipsticks will deliver that. And finally Longevity: it's a creamy formula so it's not transfer proof carry it around for touch ups through out the day.
Sugar Land, TX
Review for: Sheer Liar
These are so worth it when they're on sale at 50% odd (which actually comes by pretty often at Ulta). It is moisturizing and pretty pigmented. I wouldn't take the "sheer" claim too seriously.
Carrollton
UD SHEER REVOLUTION Lipstick- Sheer Walk of shame uploaded by MADZ L.
Review for: Urban Sheer Revolution Lipstick - Sheer Ladyflower
My mom got this for me and she didn’t realize that it’s a sheer lipstick (hence the name) and I was gonna return it but I actually ended liking it because it gave my lips a hint of color, perfect for a light summery day when you don’t want to wear heavy makeup. Also, it’s VERY hydrating!
Providence , RI
Review for: Urban Sheer Revolution Lipstick - Sheer Ladyflower
I bought one of these after a UD makeover at my local Ulta. I admittedly didn’t see the point of these at first and wasn’t at all thrilled and figured they’d be a pass. After trying it out I fell in love and ended up purchasing Ladyflower and I will more than likely be adding more to my collection soon. They are so light and moisturizing I almost don’t feel like I’m wearing anything at all and the color is divine. I should have know better than to second guess UD!
Flint, TX
UD SHEER REVOLUTION Lipstick- Sheer Walk of shame uploaded by Bridget T.
Review for: Sheer Liar
This is my every day lipstick. Honestly it’s the only one I will wear. It isn’t a long wear and it’s not matte finish (I don’t care for matte lipstick on me) so it needs to be reapplied but it is the perfect color and is very pretty on!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...