You've never seen insanely intense color and shine like Urban Decay's Revolution High-Color Lip Gloss. This high-coverage, ultra-pigmented formula lays down all the color you crave in one coat. The bonus? It feels and looks amazing on your lips. Revolution High-Color Lip Gloss comes in a huge range of lust-worthy shades in both cream and sparkle textures. With gorgeous nudes, bold brights and deep, dark shades, UD's lineup contains something for everyone, from longstanding UD favorites (like 69, Big Bang, Punch Drunk and Apocalypse) to brand new shades destined for cult status.

high color lip gloss; 0.17 oz; wet'n wild shimmer dust

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of UD Revolution High Color Lipgloss in Bittersweet (bright purple) and Wet'n Wild Shimmer Dust!
Purchased at: Sephora
Always my top favorite for a fun night out. My husbands favorite shade on my lips. The shine of this lipgloss is so so pretty..
Wichita , KS
Purchased at: Sephora
I love her products. They are my absolute favorite. I would buy almost anything of hers. The lipgloss is one of my favorites
P.O. box 123 Roberts rd. danese west virginia
Purchased at: Sephora
Oh my gosh I loved this lipstick I love the shade of it and everything it was amazing I hope everyone loved it as much as me
Purchased at: ULTA
Very good and worth it small very travel size cheap AND worth it makes lips shiny plush plumped I, recommended to, everyone
UD Revolutionary High Color. Love the bright purple color and shape of lipstick. Lipgloss leaves my lips feeling moisture.
Purchased at: Macy's
This lipgloss is very shiny and smells great...The color is very vibrant and looks amazing...It lasts several hours....
Denver
Amazing color and a great brand to have in your makeup bag.  I love the price point and the overall quality.
cape coral
So the lip gloss is from urban decay and it’s such a pretty color, kinda sticky. The packaging was very urban decay.
S Richmond Hl, NY
It was very glossy and Shiney and i like it .so I think that if any one wants to try lip gloss they should try this .
Winder, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
Very pretty and smooth on my lips. I love wearing this when I go out wheather it's to a rave or just out shopping.

Looking for your answer?