You've never seen insanely intense color and shine like Urban Decay's Revolution High-Color Lip Gloss. This high-coverage, ultra-pigmented formula lays down all the color you crave in one coat. The bonus? It feels and looks amazing on your lips. Revolution High-Color Lip Gloss comes in a huge range of lust-worthy shades in both cream and sparkle textures. With gorgeous nudes, bold brights and deep, dark shades, UD's lineup contains something for everyone, from longstanding UD favorites (like 69, Big Bang, Punch Drunk and Apocalypse) to brand new shades destined for cult status.

high color lip gloss; 0.17 oz; wet'n wild shimmer dust

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of UD Revolution High Color Lipgloss in Bittersweet (bright purple) and Wet'n Wild Shimmer Dust!
Anaheim
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s a bright purple lipgloss but actually has a dark “pinkish “ shade to it. It barely lasted for about 4 hours and made my lips dry out, overall I wasn’t really a fan of this product. It looks pretty splotchy as well.
Purchased at: Macy's
Did not like this. Disappointing product for sure. Nice packing but not the product it was not worth it considering the price. I wouldn’t repurchase, it just wasn’t a quality lipgloss, very much annoying to have on.
Spring Branch , TX
1,437 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
absolutely love, love, love UD makeup anything. This gorgeous product is the bomb! So many beautiful colors and i own quite a few of them and get so many compliments!
Warren , PA
Love it. Not sticky. Stays put for long wear. I would highly recommend to anyone who loves lip gloss and high definition looks. Super pretty color choices.
Warner Robins, GA
I love the purple lip gloss. It looks great over lipstick and makes it last longer. Great color with a lot of sparkles. I like to layer it over black.
Fort Collins, CO
These are absolutly lovely! You need these in your life!! Well, at least i do!! Mine ran out a few days ago!! Im hoing to have to go and get some more
Louisville
Purchased at: Macy's
I'm a purple kinda of girl but hey sometimes the purple's just don't fit my skin tone I'm fine with that just would recommend for a darker brown skin
Purchased at: ULTA
Adds a nice pop of color with out being to much. Does not feel sticky like some glosses can . Lots of colors to choose from . Love the packaging .
Bell gardens , CA
I really love this brand it's stays 24hours it's a really good product I got into this product because of my sister in law I recommend you ladys
Purchased at: ULTA
The color was amazing and beautiful. This product was beautifly packaged. Even though this is overpriced it's definitely worth it!

Looking for your answer?