BY URBAN DECAY

UD Gwen Stefani 24/7 Lip Pencil 714 Mega Matte Red see more...

UD Gwen Stefani 24/7 Lip Pencil 714 - Mega Matte Red - LIMITED EDITION
  • "This is my favorite of all my Urban Decay lipliners. The color is perfect. It glides on creamy and dries down waterproof" in 3 reviews
Laura S.
Milwaukee, WI
beautiful color that suits my skin tone so well. i love using red lip liners to contour my lips, especially if i’m going out. although this is a good product and a nice color, i don’t think i’d buy it again just because i have other lip liners that perform the same and are wayyy cheaper.
Dizzy R.
Atlanta, GA
These are a favorite for me, thry go on so softly and smoothly it's perfection...I like to use these when I'm going for a cream lipstick rather than a matte. People weren't very receptive to this collection but these liners were the bomb..I got all of them and I'm not  sorry I did! If you can find them pick them up you won't be sorry!
Mackenzie L.
It is a really great product I love it so much it is so great and it is another nude product that I really enjoy using so I really recommend this if you like the Same things as me because it a really pretty color and I really think you will like it
Alicia B.
Parkland
I love this lip pencil! It is so pigmented and goes on so smooth and soft. It is a little bit more expensive, but I think it’s worth it if you’re looking for a high pigment, long lasting, smooth and creamy lip pencil. Would definitely buy again.
Kimberly G.
El Paso, TX
Love love it!!! Seriously I’m not that much of a makeup girl but when it comes to my lips I love trying new things which led me to trying and loving this product. I definitely recommend it for anyone.
member-fda43
It’s really nice color and great makeup choice I got it as a birthday gift and I really never thought I would buy it in my life I think that people sometimes don’t know what they are missing out on and just needs someone to recommend it just like me right now 💗!!
Danielle W.
Martin, TN
Awesome and lasts almost all day! Kept my lipstick from bleeding. It was a little expensive but it last a long time but very easy to use
Audra S.
I love this lip pencil it comes off smooth and not patchy I love love love the color red especially this one and it’s easy to sharpen
Dijanai B.
Sanford
Urban decay is one of my favorite brands. I love any of their lip liners. they are perfect! i would highly recommend to anyone !
Brandy D.
Las Vegas
I love this make up brand. Their products are all super pigmented! Super soft feeling and easily blendable. Love their liners!

back