UCreate Sketchbook uploaded by Amber P.UCreate Sketchbook uploaded by Amber P.

BY UCREATE

LaWanda S.
UCreate Sketchbook Great quality paper. Im a beginner and this paper really inspired me to use different techniques and tools. It grabs ink lead and coolor pencils very well.
Kayla R.
Social Circle , GA
This book comes a lot of paper. It's my first sketchbook & I really like it. It comes in different sizes & paper finishes so you have options when buying. The paper is thick & good quality & it holds up well against multiple mediums.
Amber P.
I've had a lot of sketchbooks over the years but this one is one of my favorites! The paper is super smooth and I love drawing on it! Also like that it's on the cheap side! Some sketchbooks can be really expensive! If your looking for something to just use pen and pencil on I recommend it! I have used marker and it does bleed which is to be expected but it just mostly bleeds to the backside of what you use the marker on! Considering this is meant for sketching I thought that was impressive.
Kyndra B.
Copperhill, TN
I just recently started sketching and I'm super impressed. This is perfect for simple/beginner sketches. Perfect for new artists to work with. The paper is very nice and allows for smooth blending. I'm obsessed.