Home & GardenHousehold Cleaning SuppliesU Create
Ucreate Sketch Book 37089 9 x 6" (Pack of 6)

Ucreate Sketch Book 37089 9 x 6" (Pack of 6)

by U Create

75 Sheets"PREMIUM SKETCH PAD 6X9

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ucreate Sketch Book 37089 9 x 6" (Pack of 6)!
ashley M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Ucreate Sketch Book 37089 9 x 6" (Pack of 6) uploaded by ashley M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the sketchbook I bought it because I love to draw and don’t judge I’ve never drawn Stewie before so I don’t know but for my first time I think it’s pretty good and that’s all that matters ucreate Premium Drawing Paper Sketch Pad, 75pgs - Black #draw #stewie #familyguy. #sketch #love
Ĵɛƨƨιcα J.
mahogany Dr Boynton Beach
Ucreate Sketch Book 37089 9 x 6" (Pack of 6) uploaded by Ĵɛƨƨιcα J.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is not the one with ring, but it's the hard cover one i bought at Walmart, to be honest I was impress with how hard one page is. I also bought a pen at Walmart and the pen have a pointy tip and it's like a marker, it's the one people use to trace their drawings after a sketch. I was impressed how it had not blead on the back of the page. But the reason I give it four start were that I bought markers similar to copic when I colored it with this marker it blead on the back and on the other page, so I was a little disappointed but beside that I LOVEEEEE this ( plus it's my first sketch book). This is something I would recommend and I think the price match really well it was about $9 ( I don't really remember)
Kendall K.
1,634 reviews
This sketch book is good quality and comes with a lot of pages. I recommend a sketch book to anyone who is drawing, especially younger children so they can get in the habit of sketching when they can.
Erica G.
Yakima, WA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Ucreate Sketch Book 37089 9 x 6" (Pack of 6) uploaded by Erica G.
This sketch Book was my first one ever and I love how the drawings come out, You can use normal pencils and they will still come out looking amazing. Very great for beginners who want to try it out, you don’t have to be a pro. There’s other sized sketch books like this one, I’d say it’s kinda pricey but worth it! I really recommend!✨✍️🔥Ucreate Sketch Book 37089 9 x 6" (Pack of 6)
lani J.
Fresno
Purchased at: Amazon
This sketch book worked so damn good it has super thick paper and works very well with markers it is very effective when it comes to art there is on con if opened and closed to much the papers fall out and the spine gets all weird but other than that I would definitely recommend it to other artist

Looking for your answer?