Uchida of America Uchida of America Doubleended Marker#44;MediumFine Points#44;6ST#44;Assorted

BY UCHIDA #22 in Tools

OPI Classics Collection Cosmo-Not Tonight Honey! Shade Nail Lacquer 2 A Pale Gold Touch of Star Shine Color 818-759-2400 see more...

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
White Oak, TX
One of the best nail polish brands! Usually got this from ULTA or Sally's. It has really nice texture, very smooth and good colors choice. Easy to dry before apply the other color on it. It is little expensive but I always watch out for the deal to buy those.
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Opi created a d.c. collection that's stylish and sophisticated.our vote goes to this opaque universally flattering nude.
Blanca L.
Blanca L.
Utah
The color is so pretty! Great quality and it stays in the nails for a long time! Easy to apply!
Kayla0 J.
Kayla0 J.
Dover, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the brand, but the color is very plain. I prefer more bright and noticeable colors
Mary H.
Mary H.
I do nails and opi is my go to polish.. This color is nice and chic and perfect for fall in Chicago so if your looking for a night on the town or just look great at the office...
Annie L.
Annie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love OPI nail polishes. They are good quality, do not have a strong smell, and the brush applies the product on very nicely.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
St Augustine, FL
This is my favorite opi color. It looks nice with everything. It is a good subtle but pretty color to wear.
Jeanette B.
Jeanette B.
Moreno Valley, CA
Love all colors! Affordable and last a long time.I would recommend everyone to try.it would a lot better if they dry faster.
Trina S.
Trina S.
Adelanto, CA
I like this brand. It goes on smooth and easy. It not that strong of a smell. The polish dries fast. My manicure lasts longer. After a week the polish was not chipped. I would recommend this product
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Meridian, ID
This is my favorite nail brand! Always goes on nice and stays on. I happily will buy this again
Livia C.
Livia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this like a metallic taupe color?
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Visalia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where do I find this nail polish?