Uchida of America Uchida of America Doubleended Marker#44;MediumFine Points#44;6ST#44;Assorted

BY UCHIDA

OPI Classics Collection Cosmo-Not Tonight Honey! Shade Nail Lacquer 2 A Pale Gold Touch of Star Shine Color 818-759-2400 see more...

Kendall G.
I love anything OPI. they hands down have the bet nail polish. It dries relatively fast, always has vibrant color. The only thing kind of iffy about it is the price. i feel 7-8 dollars would be better. I'm still willing to pay the price for such an excellent brand.
Lauren G.
White Oak, TX
One of the best nail polish brands! Usually got this from ULTA or Sally's. It has really nice texture, very smooth and good colors choice. Easy to dry before apply the other color on it. It is little expensive but I always watch out for the deal to buy those.
Wilma F.
Opi is one of my favorite two brands. Very worth the slightly higher price. The colors are not sheer, so you only need two coats. Very long lasting, and very little chipping. This color goes well with any wardrobe.
Trina S.
Adelanto, CA
I like this brand. It goes on smooth and easy. It not that strong of a smell. The polish dries fast. My manicure lasts longer. After a week the polish was not chipped. I would recommend this product
denise d.
Las vegas, Nv
I love OPI and vast line of colors they offer. its a little pricey for me, but if you're patient enough to wait for sales and deals, it is definitely worth it. it last longer than most which is probably why it's a little expensive than the other brands.
Mary H.
I do nails and opi is my go to polish.. This color is nice and chic and perfect for fall in Chicago so if your looking for a night on the town or just look great at the office...
Carolyn B.
This classic OPI formula is still as fantastic as ever but it's paired with such a perfect muted gold color. This nail polish has quickly become a favorite!
Sarah S.
Oneida, WI
I love this color! It has a beautiful shine & just the perfect hint of sparkle. Honey is the perfect description of this color. It's light & beautiful.
Chelsey B.
Not tonight Honey is beautiful by itself or with plenty of others. OPI is top of the line and stays longer than any other brand I have tried!
Annie L.
I love OPI nail polishes. They are good quality, do not have a strong smell, and the brush applies the product on very nicely.
Livia C.
Is this like a metallic taupe color?
Alicia H.
Visalia, CA
Where do I find this nail polish?