Uchida Of America Marvy Uchida Set A Bistro Chalk Marker (4-Piece) 480-4A uploaded by Cassandra S.

BY UCHIDA OF AMERICA #58 in Markers

Shop for Paint at The Home Depot. Bistro Chalk Marker creates a dustless smooth layer and rich colors that are water based, non toxic and fade resistant. Perfect for home, office and school. Wipe away Bistro Chalk Marker easily with a damp cloth. Try them on whiteboards, glass, backlit boards, presentation boards, metal boards and other non-porous surfaces. They are perfect for outdoor use, such as windshields and other non-porous surfaces. The color will remain until you decide to wipe it. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Julia D.
Julia D.
These work very well if you have a board or a small sign to write on. Then you don't have all of that extra regular chalk dust to deal with. These markers are on the high-ish side.. at target they were like $12, so you can be the judge of that. I feel like you can look at the dollar store and they might have some there.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
I like these better than the basic colors!! They are so cute and write so well on the craft chalk boards!! They are SSSOO easy to just wipe clean with a damp paper towel. It can get messy quick if you are paying attention but I totally recommend these!
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
Westminster, CO
I use this for work. very month we change our black board theme. This month is Christmas theme and the markers last all month and they don't stink!
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Columbia, MO
Really great, bold colors. Sometimes if you press too hard the color will flood your surface you're writing on, so you do need to be careful. Overall I love these markers. Great for chalkboard art
Erikah O.
Erikah O.
York, PA
These chalk markers are awesome!! They're perfect for chalk boards or any DIY project. I love how bright and fun the colors are. Plus they're reasonably priced!
Julia S.
Julia S.
I love these chalk markers. Chalk markers are wonderful for labeling things and for getting a crisp line on any chalk board.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Phoenix, AZ
I got a white one from Micheals and it's amazing! I've had it for three months and it hasn't dried out on me yet!
Katie C.
Katie C.
Carthage, NC
I write on almost everything with these, I love them. Especially good when doing a project, they show up great on any posterboard!
Amreen S.
Amreen S.
Missouri City, TX
These are really nice when they're new, but after a few uses, they don't write as well anymore. I find myself shaking it every few seconds in an attempt to get color out. I love how pigmented they are, I just wish they weren't so high maintenance.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Belleville, KS
Easy to clean, vibrant colors and work great for chalkboards or poster board. A little expensive though.