Uchida of America Chalkboards and Accessories Bistro Chalk Marker,6mm uploaded by Lisa A.Uchida of America Chalkboards and Accessories Bistro Chalk Marker,6mm uploaded by Laura D.Uchida of America Chalkboards and Accessories Bistro Chalk Marker,6mm uploaded by Janna W.

BY UCHIDA OF AMERICA

Shop for Paint at The Home Depot. Bistro Chalk Marker creates a dustless smooth layer and rich colors that are water based, non toxic and fade resistant. Perfect for home, office and school. Wipe away Bistro Chalk Marker easily with a damp cloth. Try them on whiteboards, glass, backlit boards, presentation boards, metal boards and other non-porous surfaces. They are perfect for outdoor use, such as windshields and other non-porous surfaces. The color will remain until you decide to wipe it. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Aleyah P.
Bondurant
It's really nice and smooth I find it's super great for signs. I really like how pigmented and easy this chalk marker is but I also don't like that sometimes it comes out to quick so you get a big puddle and also it's hard to get off. It's also pretty expensive were I buy it.
Lisa A.
I like using this marker for salon signs, the fine tip is perfect for detail & it isn't a hassle to get the marker to work like some markers you have to pump to get the ink out. I am obsessively protective over these markers and will only purchase these over the goodplus brand!
Darah H.
New Albany, IN
At work we love using on our outside board. Colors come in bright and pigmented but still wash off easily when we're ready to change it up every month . They also have a big variety of colors , and we've bought them all.
Laura D.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I love these markers! I have used them on things like welcome signs, wedding signs for my friends recent wedding and I'm currently using them to create a first birthday sign for my daughter! They glide across the chalkboard with complete ease! These are great!