Uchida Craft Punch Giga Scallop Circle - 2.875

Uchida Craft Punch Giga Scallop Circle - 2.875" to 3"

BY UCHIDA

Craft punch giga scallop circle - 2.875" to 3" see more...

Uchida Craft Punch Giga Scallop Circle - 2.875
Uchida Craft Punch Giga Scallop Circle - 2.875" to 3"
Buy on Target
Sherry M.
Sherry M.
Clinton, MS
I absolutely LOVE craft punches. I do not have the heart, however I have had the star punch for several years. It still easily cuts through paper, whether thick or thin, as well as the first day I used it. I have other craft punches that have gone dull after only a few months. I highly recommend this brand of craft punches. The price is reasonable and they are easily found at craft retailers. Five stars!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Very affordable and so easy to use. Goes through thick paper and makes a clean cut every time. So many different shapes to choose from too.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Yosemite Ntpk, CA
I love these craft punches!! i love how they are so easy to use. and there are lots of different designs
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
Mega Parent Expert
These come in all sorts of designs and work really well. I've used them on my home made wedding invitations, as well as other crafts and I've had them for a long time. They've never went dull. Great purchase for me!
Erin W.
Erin W.
Sparks, NV
Great to use for scrapbooking and other crafts. My son loves using it to make confetti.
monica h.
monica h.
Sacramento, CA
Wwwwooouuulllddd lllooovvveee. tttooo rttttrrryyy ttthhiisss oouutt buuut hhaavvnntt ffoouunnnddd iitt iinn sstooorrreees
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Kitchener, ON, ON
Very good punch. Perfect for creating tags or labels. It can get through pretty thick paper too.