Uchida Clever Lever Xtra Giga Craft Punch, Scalloped Circle uploaded by Heijenn P.Uchida Clever Lever Xtra Giga Craft Punch, Scalloped Circle uploaded by Kath P.

BY UCHIDA

MARVY UCHIDA-Clever Lever Craft Punch: Xtra Giga. This collection of punches are must have tools for scrapbooking; rubberstamping; cardmaking or much more! Each punch features a sturdy plastic thumb punch lever; making punching easier than ever on heavy cardstock. The bottom of each punch has a sliding cover at the cutting edge that catches your cuts rather than you having to catch them as they fall. Several Styles to choose from: Smooth Cut: Circle (3-1/2in); Square (2.475in); Oval (3-1/2x2-1/2in); Rectangle (1-1/2x2-7/8); Scalloped: Circle (3-1/2in); Oval (2-5/8x3-1/2in); Rectangle (1-7/8x3-1/8in); Square (2-1/2in) and Tag (3-1/8x2-/8in) (each sold separately). Imported. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kimberly B.
Ebro, FL
I'm
impressed with this hole punch. I got this one and a smaller circle
from Fiskars at the same time for a project I was working on. The
Fiskars stopped punching holes and getting caught on my paper way before
I was done with my project. This one by EK TOOLS is fantastic. Is
very easy to use. I like that all the punches are gathered at the
bottom whereas my Fiskars one got everywhere. I used the crap out of
this thing and it's still working so this will be the brand I buy from
now on when I need a punch.
Kath P.
Doral, FL
This is a really good Craft Punch. Make my DYI of card more cutest and is extra-Giga size...it's amazing.
Heijenn P.
Me encanta, buen producto, fácil de usar, Scalloped Circle, craft punch, extra-giga, 3.5 pulgadas,