UBU Lasharazzi Eyelash Curler

by UBU

Eyelash curler. The most comfortable lashing a girl can get. Soft rubber finger grips, soft silicon rubber pads. Comes with 2 extra pads, comfortably opens and widens lashes. Soft rubber finger grips. Soft silicon pads.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of UBU Lasharazzi Eyelash Curler!
Bogotá
La calidad de los materiales es muy buena, es linda, cómoda en los dedos, gentil con las pestañas (toca hacerle un poco duro para que encrespe bastante 😅) el diseño podría ser más sencillo (menos voluminoso).
Bought this at either Marshall’s or Winners a while back at a very reasonable price ($4.99 I believe) and they work fine other than I really need to work to get my outer corners curled but I have pretty big eyes. All in all they work perfectly well and aren’t expensive so I would recommend
Dubai , Dubai
Love this curler .. use it almost everyday .. recommend to use it with mascara.. 😍😍😍😍 love it . Worth the penny .