BY UBU

Foundation sponge. Sponge me sexy, this voluptuous, full-bodied sponge caresses every part of your face with gentle, streak-free motions. Latex-free foam doesn't drink your foundation and is built to last for thousands of applications. No latex, voluptuous, full-bodied sponge. Smooth, streak-free results. Washable and re-usable. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Monica L.
Los Angeles, CA
Simply adore these sponges. They're not only cute but do their job perfectly. I love the pointy end which makes it easier to blend near the eye area. I use this every time I use foundation and I'd definitely recommend this to my friends and family
Amira H.
chesterfield
I love to dampen this for a natural look with my foundation. I bought this at my local Tesco for £3.50 to try it and I absolutely love it. When you dampen it, it at least doubles in size. I love the point at the end and the flat bottom. Would 100% recommend to anyone looking for a cheap beauty sponge.
nana C.
madrid
Es buenl aunque lo malo es que come mucho maquillaje y cuando lo vas a lavar te das cuenta de que se comio mucho de tu maquillaje
Is this a very good applying sponge?
mary s.
Franklin, GA
Does it spread the foundation easy? UBU Blender Baby Foundation Sponge
Julie S.
Do you clean this blender or is it easier to pitch and buy new?
SARAY R.
LAS PALMAS
Is good this blender? and how you can use it as I want to get a
Amanda O.
Caseyville, IL
I am looking to purchase a blender. I wAs just wondering if they are worth the money? I am new to the makeup scene.