Personal CareFeminine Sanitary SuppliesTamponsKotex

by Kotex

UBK Click Tampon, Regular Absorbency, 34ct

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of UBK Click Tampon, Regular Absorbency, 34ct!
Haley A.
Apache Jct, AZ
Purchased at: CVS
I will forever swear by these tampons, they are affordable, discrete, cute, and convenient enough to where your already bothersome time doesn't get made worse by bulky embarrassing packages!
Lindsay R.
Macomb
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these tampons! They fit in my pocket so I can be discrete. I always have one in my pocket at work and they fit in the small pockets of my purse! Great absorbency and nice packaging as well! 100% recommend!
Dayane B.
laudehill
Purchased at: Walgreens
Nunca fui de usar absorvente interno, mas com esse me sinto super confortável. Super indico
Desaree R.
Sparks
I love this tampons it’s the only one I ever get. It’s so comfortable. I don’t really like any others
Riley C.
salem
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a bit personal, however these are the best tampons ever, especially as a student and having to cary them about everyday
nancy K.
Spring Lake, NJ
Very comfortable product. You feel so safe. I am little allergic and kotex products are amazing. Satisfied

Looking for your answer?