BY UBISOFT

Product Features NO KINECT SENSOR REQUIRED - Download the FREE Just Dance Controller App coming this summer, and your smartphone* scores your dance moves. TRY JUST DANCE 2016 FOR FREE - Be the first to try Just Dance 2016 with the Just Dance Controller App demo this summer. THE ULTIMATE TRACKLIST - From the hottest hits like "Want to Want Me" by Jason Derulo to favorites like "Born This Way" by Lady Gaga, and more! SWEAT MODE IS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER - Burn calories with personalized workouts. NEW GAME MODES = FUN FOR EVERYONE - Work together to get a high score in Dance Party, unlock Dance Quests to beat the game, plus more! see more...

• que tipo de canciones tiene?Be the first to answer!
  • Is this a game that you could get winded easy? can little kids an...2 Answers
  • Which one is better this or the Gold? Do they have newer songs th...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Patsy D.
Patsy D.
Van Nuys, CA
We play this game for the kids at my job. Whenever we're stuck in the auditorium for inclimate weather. It's a great way to keep them active and burn off all the energy they still have from school. And even though they are cooped up inside they are still up and moving!
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Los Angeles , CA
I love just dance because you get to do exercise and it's fun to play with because I hate doing exercise and this gives you motivation to get up and start dancing, so guys should get it to like give you motivation
Edelin G.
Edelin G.
I love to play just dance I love all the songs it's just nice & it helps me loose weight
Becca L.
Becca L.
Gamer Expert
A great addition to the Just Dance franchise. They have a wide variety of old and new songs to include everyone. The group dances are whimsical and fun. Playing this on the wii is much easier than playing on the xbox. I would definitely recommend this to other gamers.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Just playing this game can keep you pretty fit, my 6 year old loves it. It gets him all worked out a ready for a shower and bed at the end of the day.
Linna C.
Linna C.
Got this for my daughter for her birthday! Such a fun way to spend time with the family and get in some exercise! They have an option where you can get more unlimited songs, but with a fee of course! I could do without the fee, but if your kids are obsessed with dancing I'm sure it isn't a bad deal!
Ashlie H.
Ashlie H.
Plano, TX
I love the new just dance game! I have played many of the older versions on the wii but I love that now you can use your cell phone as a controller to be able to dance without owning a Kinect. This game is also available to play online I believe. I also like all the different versions you can play for fun, you can do a workout mode, and you can battle it out with the computer for high scores too!
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
Durham, NC
This game is super super fun and keeps you fit at the same time! The dances are really interesting and challenging and there are a lot of songs included. It's really fun to be able to watch yourself dance, too!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Maspeth, NY
Kids love playing this game. The songs are popular and fun for them to bounce around too. I do feel that the songs have lost their impact from previous years and the game songs don't seem to be the plethora of number one hits they have been in the past.
Rattana C.
Rattana C.
Gastonia, NC
My sister got this for christmas and the song choices this year is a whole lot better than last years. it's only worth the money if you're a huge fan of dancing. the game is a bit on the pricey side but worth it for little ones.
Shelbey M.
Shelbey M.
Does this game go off of full body movements or just the hand movements?
Aarielleevi J.
Aarielleevi J.
Ogden, UT
Is this a game that you could get winded easy? can little kids and elderly people play this?
Raphael J.
Raphael J.
Triangle, VA
Which one is better this or the Gold? Do they have newer songs than the previous one?
Fran P.
Fran P.
Barcelona
que tipo de canciones tiene?