BY UBISOFT

Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
This game is so fun!! I remember watching this show growing up and how interesting and exciting it was. I always wanted to be on it!! It's awesome they made a game version. Great to play with two people, but not really made for more than that.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Gamer Expert
Love this game! It's a great game to play by yourself or with your family. I loved the show growing up. I do wish there was a way to update puzzles though. I get repeats.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
This is such a fun game to play! The show was awesome and I still watch it to this day and always wished I could be on the game show but with this game it's like the real deal it's super fun to play and it's similar to the show and it's a fun game to play with family or friends also i would definitely recommend
Kim T.
Fun game for all ages and especially great idea for family fun nights! When it's too cold to leave the house pop this in and have some fun with the family
Latasha P.
Opelika, AL
Gamer Expert
This is my game I never play it on Wii before I bet the graphic are cool the price is right is a good family game
damon u.
fort wayne, IN
this is one of the funnest games! the only issue is updates - i wish they would add in new puzzles. i see repeats
Harlee W.
Love the show & I love playing this game. It's so fun! It's fun to play on your own or with family!
Kristy B.
Gamer Expert
If you are a fan of this tc game show you definitely need this game, it's a lot of fun!
Tina H.
This game is awesome and I love playing games that make my mine get going more
Brenda M.
Fremont, NC
Love the game. It is fun and enjoyed playing it. I wish it were more like the tc show. As I was hoping to play more games like the ones on show. But overall fun and entertaining.
Meghan L.
Do you win cash money like the show?
Sherry R.
This any fun? Whose the host?
jennifer d.