BY UBISOFT

Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
This game is so fun!! I remember watching this show growing up and how interesting and exciting it was. I always wanted to be on it!! It's awesome they made a game version. Great to play with two people, but not really made for more than that.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
This is such a fun game to play! The show was awesome and I still watch it to this day and always wished I could be on the game show but with this game it's like the real deal it's super fun to play and it's similar to the show and it's a fun game to play with family or friends also i would definitely recommend
Brenda M.
Fremont, NC
Love the game. It is fun and enjoyed playing it. I wish it were more like the tc show. As I was hoping to play more games like the ones on show. But overall fun and entertaining.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Gamer Expert Level 2
Love this game! It's a great game to play by yourself or with your family. I loved the show growing up. I do wish there was a way to update puzzles though. I get repeats.
Kim T.
Fun game for all ages and especially great idea for family fun nights! When it's too cold to leave the house pop this in and have some fun with the family
Rachel D.
Lebanon, NH
I lived playing this gam i grew up watching the show and it brought the memories of watching ut at home with my mom in our livingroom
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
Love this it's one for the whole family or with friends or your self love the classic games best version of price is right so far
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Gamer Expert Level 3
So much fun and entertaining feels like I'm actually on the show it'd be better if we won the prizes but this is still cool
Latasha P.
Opelika, AL
Gamer Expert Level 2
This is my game I never play it on Wii before I bet the graphic are cool the price is right is a good family game
damon u.
fort wayne, IN
this is one of the funnest games! the only issue is updates - i wish they would add in new puzzles. i see repeats
Meghan L.
Gamer Expert Level 2
Do you win cash money like the show?
Sherry R.
This any fun? Whose the host?
jennifer d.