BY UBISOFT

Brittany S.
Milan, MI
My sister and I always played this game when we were younger. Brings back good memories! We had it on our PlayStation 2 console, a good 15-20 years ago. I would recommend this game to others who are looking for a fun, easy-going game.
Maria F.
Oh my goodness, this game takes me back! I played for hours just busting the colored bubbles... It gets more challenging as you pass through the levels. I made all my friends buy this game and the first one!
Mahealani D.
Tacoma, WA
Honestly my favorite game ever fun game to play with family best way to describe is like the panda pop or Peggle. Games like that I can go on about the game I just love it highly recommend for those who like color matching type of games.
Christina H.
Zimmerman, MN
I love this game! I played it with my husband all the time, he got so mad because I beat him all the time. I wish they would make this for the newer consoles.
Danielle R.
Austin, TX
Perfect family game. Easy enough to keep young kids engaged but the harder levels will keep the older ones competitive. This is definitely a must buy.
Rachel M.
Lake forest , CA
I LOVE this game. It's always been a family game for us since we played in arcades as well. The vs mode was what we played the most!
Emily M.
Monticello, MN
One of my favorite multiplayer games. I only wish the PS4 were backward compatible or that this were available in the PS Store.
Erika M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I loved playing this game when I was younger. Weather you're by yourself or playing with someone else it was always fun.
Tiffany A.
I love this game. I could sit for hours playing it. My kids love it as well. Definitelyely recommend trying it.
Anita S.
Valley, AL
Gamer Expert
Loved this game still play it on my phone from time to time. Awesome and cool to have to pass the time
Sheena M.
Newark, CA
Who loved to play this game?
Destinee S.
Visalia, CA
Where can I find this game and for how much?
Mariah L.
What's this game all about?
Crystalina M.
Is this s dance game like just dance?
Yvette C.
Marlin, TX
Is this a pricy game ? How good Is it ??