ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesNintendo GamesUbisoft
Starlink: Battle for Atlas Starter Pack - Nintendo Switch

Ubisoft Starlink: Battle for Atlas Starter Pack - Nintendo Switch

by Ubisoft

Product Description:
In Starlink: Battle for Atlas, you are part of a group of heroic interstellar pilots, dedicated to free the Atlas Star System from Grax and the Forgotten Legion.

Featuring special guest pilot Fox McCloud and his Arwing. Battle in exclusive Star Wolf missions!

1 Starlink video game with Star Fox story mission
1 Mason Rana Pilot
1 Digital Zenith starship
1 Controller Mount
1 Starlink poster

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ubisoft Starlink: Battle for Atlas Starter Pack - Nintendo Switch!
How would you rate this product?
Cassandra T.
Bryant, AR
Gamer Expert Level 2
1,267 reviews
Ubisoft Starlink: Battle for Atlas Starter Pack - Nintendo Switch uploaded by Cassandra T.
Playing the actual Starlink game on my switch and it’s pretty fun, but I like the older Starfox games. I really do enjoy flying around on the planets and exploring them.
Richard W.
Northampton, PA
Gamer Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Amazon
It wasn’t bad game it had that classic Starfox feel to it which was pretty cool I recommend this game if you liked Star Fox.

Looking for your answer?