BY UBISOFT

San Antonio, TX
This is such a fun game. It has all the classic elements and game play of a good RPG. Plus it has the characters and jokes from the South Park TV show. You get to customize your characters with armor and with weapons, each character has their own special abilities and the story line is solid. The only downside to this game is that it's so short, but I guess that could be good if your looking for a good game to play through when you don't have weeks to spend on a game.
Vincent C.
Vincent C.
Spring Hill, FL
I absolutely love this game!!! I've been watching South Park since 1997 when it premiered and true fans of the show will love all the references to past characters in the game! Has high replay value due to the different skill levels to choose from in the beginning of the game along with choices made throughout the game impacting the way your story progresses! I highly recommend this game to any fans of South Park and turn based classic RPGs
Kim C.
Kim C.
This game is perfect for a fan of the show! You see cameos from so many characters, and all the important landmarks in Southpark will show up in the game. You play as the new kid and befriend the boys while you accomplish quests. There are lots of side missions along with the story line. You can 100% customize your character and it's sure to keep you laughing! Not for young children though, as there are nazi fetuses!
M Y.
M Y.
Saint Louis, MO
Okay, so before I begin, if people weren't already aware, this is NOT a game for children. South Park has never been, and never will be, a family friendly show! With that being said, this game is so fun and hilarious. My husband and I play it together sometimes, and we always crack up at the humor. The game play itself is really good, though. Just as good as any other RPG out there.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
This game is so hilarious! ! I played this game through twice just trying to see if I missed anything the first time. I love the challenges and the levels just get funnier as you go. If you appreciate the show at all you will love the game !
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
This game is quite fun.I bought it for my husband who is a big fan of the show. It has everything you would expect from south park. All of your favorite characters A full experience of south Park the town. The boys have superpowers and are on a quest.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH
I would like to play this but I own a ps4 hope they allow ps3 games to be played on ps4 systems that would be awesome since there is only so many out with it being newer
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Gamer Expert
My husband got this reduced at steam awhile back. He played while i watched a lot of the time. Other then the fart & poop humor i didn't mind it.
Grace V.
Grace V.
Manahawkin, NJ
This game is hilarious! Everything that you love about South Park the show is in the game! Promise! I almost peed my pants a few times!
Jonathan M.
Jonathan M.
This is a really fun game. So similar to the actual show. This game will have you laughing for hours. Gameplay is really smooth.
ida j.
ida j.
Price?
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite weapon/armor combo?