Ubisoft PS3 - Farcry 4 Limited Edition uploaded by Danielle' G.

BY UBISOFT

Product Features The Butcher's Machete is perfectly at home in any pile of meat Receive a Limited Edition upgrade with pre-order, including Hurk's Redemption, which takes you on the search for a long-lost artifact in three exciting single-player missions, and an Impaler harpoon gun that lets you destroy your enemies Ready your guns and return to fast-paced shooter action with the newest installment in the Far Cry franchise Journey deep into the Himalayas to Kyrat, a breathtaking, perilous and wild region, as you explore an expansive open world see more...

Shanda M.
Modesto, CA
First let me just say the graphics are amazing on this game. I'm still currently playing it. I like to use the co-op feature with my friend.
Samantha R.
Norwell, MA
The graphics on this game is amazing and the story is really cool you can sneak up on people ride boats hunt for wolves its insane
Rocio L.
Lansing, IL
Breathtaking. The famed Far Cry chaos and stunning landscapes are so incredibly addicting! I simply love every tiny bit of it.
Aimee P.
lake charles
My Fiance loves this game. He played it over and over again. I love that it is set in the jungle. The graphics are amazing.
Angie D.
Anything made by Ubisoft, I am a fan of! It is so entertaining and the graphics are amazing! I play this game of my PS4.
Nicole V.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
Pretty good graphics , overall it was pretty fun and Its all you look for in a game nice sound , adventure , action .
Christina M.
Little Rock, AR
I have this game on Xbox one and it is awesome! It is everything you would want in a game. Far cry 4
Aniyah T.
Hampton, GA
I love Farcry 4. Great game! I have it on Xbox One and I recommend purchasing it.
Walid E.
Casablanca
Gamer Expert Level 1
My name is Walid and I have a channel on youtube with a satisfied number of subscribers, I do a lot of opinions on electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in My videos to honor my goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet and at the same time help the company promote products,Thank you,:) :) :) :) :) :)
Crystal G.
St John's, NL
I played this game on pc and i found it really fun. It has amazing graphics and a lot of action as well.