BY UBISOFT

Pre-Owned Just Dance 2014 for Xbox One. Pre-Owned Just Dance 2014 for Xbox One Toys > Category > Video Games > Pre-Owned Video Games > Xbox One Pre-Owned Video Games. Software > Video Game Software. see more...

Jasmine Y.
Jonesboro , GA
I love just dance it fun it’s a great exercise it’s definitely affordable at GameStop I actually owned every just dance and I can’t complain on any of them because I enjoyed them all the choice of music it’s great to 👍
Becca L.
Gamer Expert Level 2
A great addition to the Just Dance franchise. They have a wide variety of old and new songs to include everyone. The group dances are whimsical and fun. Playing this on the wii is much easier than playing on the xbox. I would definitely recommend this to other gamers.
Ana R.
FL,Miami,Doral. 7801 NW 37 th street
Ok este juego no se que hablar de el, me ha gustado mucho la verdad, me ha ayudado mucho ya que yo soy un poquito gruesita por lo cual me hace sudar bastante, y además me he enamorado de la forma única y especial que tiene el juego... 100% recomendado
Cameron H.
Moorhead, MN
Love just dance, this is so fun it is also so funny to watch your friends and family try do dance, and just fun to do it in general. I love this so much, I would definitely recommend this to everyone no matter what age.
Marie W.
Rochester, NY
My 2 daughters are 10 and 11 and they absolutely love this game. They love it so much they got me to buy them the 2015, 2016, and 2017 Just Dance games as well. The songs are popular songs that they know from the radio and the Internet. My girls love dancing as well so they can really bust a move. The game had an easy to navigate menu also. Its a great game because its fun to play and keeps kids active and not just plopped down on a couch. Good times.
Emily D.
Gastonia, NC
I admit, I wasn't expecting much when first heard about just dance, but after seeing the price reduction I decided to give it a shot. May I say I don't regret buying it, here aee the pros and cons of Just Dance 2014
Pros
*Having a workout while having fun
*Great for group event
*Interactive
*Popular songs
Cons
*bad scoring system
nichole d.
Shreve, OH
My whole family Loves just dance is a great work out routine for us adults or just game fun and the kids just love it as well
Deanna T.
Freehold, NJ
love love love this game. defiently will keep you fit and you will also have a whole lot of fun doing it at the same time
Lissie R.
Reading, PA
I love this game!! I could be hours dancing non stop. I love it! My mom got it for me on Christmas
Tien N.
Green Brook, NJ
LOVE this game! Super fun to play with the family and friends! And somewhat of a good work out too!
Andrea M.
Chicago , IL
Gamer Expert Level 2
In my 30s and this game has me dancing away...is it just me ?😆😂
Mia W.
I'm in here for the badge
María M.
Doral, FL
Existe just dance 2015/16? Para playstation 3? O solo para xbox y xbox one?
Karina L.