BY UBISOFT

Peggy C.
Akron, OH
Gamer Expert Level 3
I really love playing this game everyday and is a great value to own and very affordable and there is no room for improvement at all it has fashion design for animals and I would recommend to other gamers
Megan D.
This game is good but might get boring over time. After a while there isn't much to do. I like how the dogs are realistic. It's similar to Nintendogs as well to me. I would recommend it to younger kids.
Lexie L.
This game is so cute! Children can dress up puppies and kittens and put on a fashion show! It's so cute! I would recommend this to little girls of all ages!
Juliana J.
This isn't my type of game but my niece and nephew love it. They can play it constantly and don't get bored of it. Recommend for kids 5-9 years old.
Bobbi P.
Yuba City , CA
Gamer Expert Level 3
This is a great game for kids we bought this game for the whole family but come to find out it's more geared for the younger generation.
Mayra G.
Anaheim, CA
Aww I remember this game I use to love it I would play it all the time ❤ and I think I still have it imma look for it .
Karen C.
Stockton , CA
Did you enjoy this product?