UbiSoft Petz Dogz Pack

by Ubisoft

How does this differ from nintendogs?
Start your review of UbiSoft Petz Dogz Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Yari R.
New haven, CT
Gamer Expert Level 3
I bought this for my daughter and she played it just about every day for about 15 or 20 minutes. She said she liked the game and it is indeed a neat little game. I even found myself humming the little melody that plays when you launch it and the one during game play.
Erika R.
Ogdensburg, NJ
Gamer Expert Level 3
My son loves dogs! So this game is one of his faves. he has so much fun. with his many different pets.
Amanda S.
I love this game you can feed and walk the dogs a b d more! This is a great game for little girls or boys who love dogs but arnt allowed to have one it's a fun game for when your bored!
lydia G.
Hoover, AL
My friend had this game for her ds, and she would let me play a game on it once in a while when we would hang out when we were little and I remember having a blast when we went
Danyell W.
Phoenix, AZ
My kido loves interacting with this game! Every day she makes sure she checks on her pets Lol its a cute fun way for her to past time while in the car to school.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
This DS game is endlessly cute. People always want to know what I'm playing. I never get bored of this.
Sydney F.
Kingsley, MI
Love this game! Its fun for me & my 3 year old to play together. Would recommend for the younger crowd
Theresa G.
Cute game! Fun for all ages! Great game to play with your children! My daughter had this game when she was younger.
Tiffany L.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I remember playing this when I was little.  I have family member allergic to the fur so we can't have a dog as a pet at home. I loved being able to check on them all the time and play with them. Cute and fun.
Cynthia J.
Cartersville, Georgia
My seven year old daughter loves this game, it is easy to play. She also has the cat one.