BY UBISOFT

Luis S.
Fontana, CA
I bought this game a while ago, it is truly entertaining, it does take time for your brain to work,but the more you yse it, the better you do. It is repeptirive, but its not borring since you try to beat any score that you gotten before. I recommend it.
Natalie G.
San Gabriel , CA
I recently took a test and i had to review things i really haven't worked on for a while, so this was really helpful to me to refresh my mind, needless to say i passed my test YAY!!
Amanda S.
Nj. New jersey
Nice idea cool make learning fun I think that this ds game is a fun idea for a test I think it just might be the coolest way to help someone take their exams
Kianna C.
Kingsley, MI
Cool idea to combine studying for a test into a video game. I would find this very useful to use and it would keep me busy. Coolest way to study.
Melinda M.
Dyer, TN
Great way to learn new words if you're bored with using flash cards and need something new to keep your interest while studying.
Maria G.
Las Vegas
I love this game because it gives you the opportunity of learning and at the same time have fun .
Its great 5 stars for me.
Kendra G.
Corp Christi, TX
I love this game so much it was so much fun to play especially for me and the kids and it really kept the kids busy too.
Kendra G.