UbiSoft My Fitness Coach

by Ubisoft

Is these helping
UbiSoft My Fitness Coach Does this seem to really get you moving or to tone muscles? Hyperthyroidism has made me weak and I need something to build muscle again. Thanks in advance!
It's training for what ?
Start your review of UbiSoft My Fitness Coach!
How would you rate this product?
Tonya C.
Independence, MO
Gamer Expert Level 4
My fitness Coach is a perfect way to get up and get moving. I like to pop this in the wii and get a good workout.
Cynthia S.
Killeen , TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this. You able to track your progress . Although I must say some workouts are challenging!! I do enjoy doing this at home than at gym, because I’m not very coordinated😃
Kat T.
San Antonio, TX
Great motivational work out . On the Wi game. Good for when you can’t make it to the gym. Very fun. Keeps you moving . No improvement necessary. Somewhat expensive. Would recommend
Patricia D.
East Meadow, NY
UbiSoft My fitness Coach makes sure I stay tone and fit! This is a must have for staying healthy! All in a game setting! Having fun and keeping in shape! That's a plus!
Denise L.
El Paso, TX
Gamer Expert Level 4
I have been loosing weight by doing this everyday! I love it and if you have not tried it then you should.
Christine S.
I've used this and its fun. It's easy to use and makes working out more convenient since you can do it at home
Angela M.
I really enjoyed this workout game. It keeps me on the go daily and it is alot of fun!
elaa D.
Tunisie
Great work out game! I bought this as a next step after using the Wii Fitness Plus game for a year. I am very happy with this as an addition to my Fitness Plus workout routine.
Personally, I would like more choice in the selection of things that the game uses to assess current fitness and goals, but this game does a great job of motivating me to work out and allowing me to choose a workout location and music. UbiSoft My Fitness Coach
Mandy H.
Grand Falls, NL
1,193 reviews
Pretty intense game, you work up a sweat that’s for sure. It’s a good workout game. Great tips and tricks as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
brina T.