BY UBISOFT

Erika G.
Fort Worth , TX
I love all the Assassins Creed games so when Black Flag came out I made sure I had the season pass so I wouldn't miss any of the new things that came out throughout the months following the game release. Plus I find it is cheaper to just get the season pass to avoid the pricey individual costs.
Haley F.
Beaverton, OR
Black flag is probably my favorite out of all the assasin creeds! Its super fun! You never run out of stuff to do! I really loooove this game!
Bradley S.
Clovis, CA
Black flag was the assassin creed game that got me back into the series.
A lot of great elements that meshes perfectly.
Tons and tons of fun.
Lerena W.
Iowa City, IA
AMAZING GAME, it's like entering a new world in a snap of your fingers I wish I could give it more then 5 stars
Natalie G.
My brother loves this game! It is pretty cool he is always on the left on out for more of thesd
Jordan S.
Cambridge, ON
My boyfriend never stops playing this game. He is obsessed. I like the graphics they are very detailed and nice. I like the story line as well, its not hard to get attached to .