BY UBISOFT

Heather M.
Starkville, MS
We have this for Playstation 3, and it precedes the story line from the previous Assassin's Creed. It is a very plot-heavy game, which I enjoy. There are a lot of tasks and side-quests to keep you busy and this game takes a while to complete. I enjoy a long game because I think I am getting a better value for my money. This game should be reasonably inexpensive now, used or new- if you have a PS3 go ahead and pick it up.
William S.
Independence, MO
I played this game for a few hours and got bored. It seems really repetitive and filled with just a ton of fetch quests. The game is not really bad, its just a lot like every other fetch quest game out there. Unless your really into pirates I would say you already played it before.
Coral C.
After a pretty poor reception to AC:3 (including me - did not like) Blag Flag was a wonderful breath of fresh air! I loved the tropical settings - taking me back to the Italian trilogy settings - And the controls where better in terms of combat and free running. My issue was actually with Edward Kenway (main character). I didn't love his attitude towards the Creed. I dunno, I just want my Assasin to live ad breath for the cause, but that's just me. The sailing stuff threw me for a loop. I didn't like it at first, then I got into it as I began looting and upgrading... theeen I began to hate it again. It annoys me because it's not the easiest to navigate when you're fighting loads of other ships at once, but you are done for anyway if your ship just isnt strong enough, regardless of your skills - whereas as Edward, I could do a pretty good job of killing anyone that stood in my way if I was skilled in combat enough to counter at the right time (upgrading weapons and health was just extra helpful). Despite that, this was a mile better than it's predecessor and helped bring the franchise's name back up again!
Daniel A.
Baja California
este juego esta muy padre sobre todo lo que tienes que hacer aparte del parkour y poder ir en barco de un lado a otro y las batallas en el barco y los graficos son buenos se ve muy padre y realista y los modos online que tiene minijuegos les recomiendo este y otros mas de assasin´s