BY UBISOFT

Alice L.
Buena Park, CA
This is a review for the PS4 version as of March 2015, it's currently free on the PS+ store!

AMAZING game where you weave through 4 characters in the World War 1 era. Has a variety of gameplay mechanics (platform, puzzle, rhythm, logic) and a unique art style. This is essentially an interactive and FUN history lesson as the game takes you through major battles and scenes in WWI, all the while educating you with real factoids and pictures that is not forced upon you. You also have a side quests of collecting historical items littered throughout the game as well.

For the PS4 there is no platinum tropy. Only 18 bronze and 1 silver.

I highly recommend this game as it tugs at your emotions and will make you smile at how clever it is.
Emily T.
Whippany, NJ
The storyline of this game is absolutely amazing and tear jerking. Not only is the story great, but the historical facts are pretty accurate! You can learn while enjoying a great game!
jenn T.
A pretty decent storyline... I got it for free from my PS plus subscription, not usually something that I would be drawn to but the art style is intriguing!
Emma R.
Charlotte, NC
Not my type of game, but it's really cool. The story is super well done and I did shed some tears! Very cute and enjoyable. Not your average game at all.
Megan F.
This game will have you so intrigued! The story line is amazing, and can get you a little teary eyed at times. I love playung this game
Taylor J.
Gamer Expert Level 4
I love this. I can play it alllll day. This is a great game. I love to play it with my brother.
Jess P.
Brooklyn, NY
Awesome game! I play for hours and never get tired. The story line is what draws you in!
Christina C.
Ontario, CA
Such an awesome game!!! I can play for hours upon hours early!! It's worth the buy!
Brittany B.
Owingsville, KY
My husband plays this all the time! he can play it for hours on hours!!!!!!
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
Gamer Expert Level 1
I can see some people not being a fan of this but I really enjoyed finishing this game. Incredible story and I love the art! There's a good length to the game and enjoyable puzzles to work out! Definitely worth the price which is very affordable