BY NINTENDO

Mind Quiz measures your Brain Age and Brain Stress Degree based on scientific research. Your degree of Quick Mind, Brain Utilization, Brain Alertness, and Mind Activation can also be measured through 14 trainings including unlocked features. The game also includes several functions, such as Calender, Recommendation, Result Charts, and Multiple Play see more...

Judith K.
DS is fun and portable. My whole family plays on the DS. The games are fun and graphics aren't too intense since its small screen. Have had no issues with the Nintendo gaming equipment. We still own the original Nintendo and all of its later consoles.
Angel W.
It's not one of my favorite Nintendo DS games it is other people's favorite Nintendo DS games but it's a good game and helps you learn but learning is not my favorite thing so you could see why it's not my type a game but other than that it's good
Ashley J.
Caneyville, KY
I really like the game and how it test you. One get a little hard but I recommend if you want to get you brain going.
Ammy H.
Logan, UT
Great puzzles and quizzes. Good mind work out. Great buy if you enjoy the challenges of puzzles and quizzes.
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
Such a fun puzzle game I love playing it so fun to use it on the Nintendo!!!
Andrea N.
Hermosillo, Sonora
Es bueno porque con este juego podemos ejercitar nuestra mente, sirve mucho asi como tambien cuenta con otras aplicaciones que son buenas