Mayte S.
Laredo, TX

Do you all play with friends? And if so Do you play competitively or just for fun?

Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Ottawa, ON
1 year, 3 months ago
My cousin and I have created many cherished memories playing this game. Sometimes I play with my friends as well!
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
1 year, 9 months ago
Friends for fun
Gabby T.
Gabby T.
2 years ago
Friends and just for fun
Chelsie H.
Chelsie H.
3 years, 4 months ago
Gamer Expert Level 3
I play just for fun because sometimes the scoring is a little weird, and if I'm having fun and getting a work out, I don't really care about my score!
Dana B.
Dana B.
Pierre Part, LA
3 years, 5 months ago
When I visit my sisters we play. It's competitive. Makes me laugh because my nieces play too and my sisters and I run circles around them. We exercise, they spend money!
Anastasiya M.
Anastasiya M.
Brooklyn, NY
3 years, 8 months ago
Both, either way it is so much fun, we go all out! haha
Rachael D.
Kate C.
Kate C.
Hitchcock, TX
3 years, 9 months ago
I'm naturally too competitive... Even with dance games! :)
Elise B.
Elise B.
Charlotte, MI
4 years, 8 months ago
Yep, both! It's hard to not have fun playing it...and its hard not to compete!!
Ashley N.