Ubisoft Just Dance 3

by Ubisoft

Top Of The Charts: Over 40 all-new tracks, ranging from top-charted hits to classic dance party tracks! There's something for all tastes, everyone will find their groove. Want more songs? Download from an expanding catalogue of new tracks from the in-game store. Be Part Of The Band: Now with up to 4 concurrent dance routines, it's your time to shine! Each player can get their 15 minutes of fame with unique choreographies and moves for each member of the band. Shake the World: Just Dance 3 lets you bring down the house with dynamic environments. Watch the background change as you perform progressive moves. Just Sweat It Out: The popular Just Sweat mode gets an upgrade with more workout plans and playlists. Stay fit, have fun, and Just Dance. Dance 'Til You Drop: Use the Party Mode and lose yourself in the music! No navigating through menus, no need to stop to select the next song. Just Dance 3 gives you a non-stop dance-a-thon. Get ready to dance 'til dawn! Too Shy to Dance. But Love to Sing? All tracks feature on-screen song lyrics. So even if you don't score points with your voice, you're sure to score some with the crowd! Just Can't Get Enough: Just Dance 3 still has everyone's favorite modes like Classic Mode, Duet Mode, Medley, Simon Says, and more. ESRB Rating: EVERYONE 10+ with Lyrics

What is your favorite?
Is this game any good?
Does it work on pc.
Start your review of Ubisoft Just Dance 3!
How would you rate this product?
Sara  M.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Ubisoft Just Dance 3 uploaded by Sara  M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Loved this old version probably because it has daft punk in it. I think the song playlist they used seems to hold up after all this time and my kids loved seeing the characters pop up on the screen since they like to pick and choose what character they like best and take turns.
RITA D.
Cabot, VT
This is a great workout and allows me and my kids to have fun while getting healthy. We have many weekends nights that we play games on the WII. They can be silly and it's definitely quality time.
Maria M.
Hill Afb, UT
Great game. Every new release gets better and better. This is fun for familys, fun with friends, and fun with kids. I worked with kids and this game helped so much on the days when we had to stay inside. We even used it as an incentive for the kids once a month.
Lucy L.
This game is not only fun but it's also an alternative to actually working out! You'd never even know you were working out playing this game
Angelica R.
San Diego, CA
I loveeeeee this product! Not is it only fun but you're also working out! You'll never believe that you're working out but after doing so many songs you'll be sweating and out of breath. It is so much fun, I recommend this game to everyone that comes across it.
Melida R.
Hollywood, FL
This game is so awesome! you can play with friends and family...Love the videos after each dance! And it is a bit of a work out! love it!!
lisbeth V.
Brooklyn, NY
Just dance is a great game! its a great workout. its a wonderful way to get friends and family together and have fun on a rainy day! i do it all the time. its a great way of playing a funner version of ZUMBA.
Elia D.
Yabucoa , Puerto Rico
Gamer Expert Level 1
Ubisoft Just Dance 3 uploaded by Elia D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Best wii dance game!! It is an amazing way to do exercise in a fun way! My favorite dances are pump it, price tag, party rock anthem, promiscuous, dynamite. My absolute favorite dance has to be baby one more time! Ubisoft Just Dance 3
Mellissa C.
Indianapolis, IN
This is one of the better Just Dance games in the series. The songs are great (for my kids too) and who doesn't love to have a dance party in their living room.
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
1,461 reviews
Purchased at: GameStop
This is a just dance game. This game is full of fun popular songs that challenges you from easy to hard with moves and different styles. Great for the whole family! Highly recommend this game!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...