BY UBISOFT

• Am I the only that does terrible playing but in your mind...6 Answers
  • No your not the only one haha but that's because you look...1 Answers
UbiSoft Just Dance 2014
  • "Not disappointed by Just dance 2014 just as much fun as the previous Just dance editions." in 1 review
  • "It's a great way to socialize and bring everyone together!" in 1 review
  • "Amazing music and it a really fun to play with your friends and family and its a great workout." in 1 review
  • "This game is fabulous and super fun to play!" in 1 review
Becca L.
Gamer Expert Level 2
A great addition to the Just Dance franchise. They have a wide variety of old and new songs to include everyone. The group dances are whimsical and fun. Playing this on the wii is much easier than playing on the xbox. I would definitely recommend this to other gamers.
Amanda S.
Raymore, MO
We love this game in our house, and my 7 year old has a blast playing it. My only wish is that there were parental controls so some songs could be blocked from access. I know they edit language, and I'm always present when she plays and can say "not that song," but it'd be nice to shut off inappropriate ones and not have to worry about it. I know there is a kid version, but the song options aren't as wide.
Aaron A.
Our friends introduced us to this game and it was a lot of fun. We had to pick it up to! There is a lot of good songs to choose from and the camera does a really good job of keep track of all of us. If you love to dance and like to exercise this is the game for you!
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
I played this with my sister for the first time at Best Buy. They had a little studio area in the middle of the store and we just started dancing. Pretty soon there was quite a crowd watching us. It was so much fun! I absolutely love this game and bought it shortly after. Lots of fun!
Carmen  B.
Pikeville, NC
Whole Family loves playing Just Dance games. Not disappointed by Just dance 2014 just as much fun as the previous Just dance editions. Playing on Xbox 360 with Kinect is funnier and more of a challenge than playing on Wii
Daniella R.
Tobyhanna, PA
I absolutely love all the Just Dance games. Such a fun and easy way to workout! I love playing against my brothers, best friend and fiance. It's a great way to socialize and bring everyone together!
Leslie M.
Clifton, NJ
I have this game for wii and i love it! Definitely a fun and funny game when you have friends and family over and it a way to get a little active. Looking forward to buying 2015
Sarah R.
Seriously love playing this game! It's a great workout for me when I'm too lazy to do other things.
Great thing to do at a get together or just with your friends and family.
Samantha S.
Federal Way, WA
I absolutely love this game, I only have one controller for the PS3 camera so I usually play by myself but I have a blast doing it. I also really enjoy the song selection.
Jessa C.
Madison, WI
I got this game just not to long ago and I love it I am always playing it! They have great songs and it really keeps me moving! I love to play it with my friends!
Danielle H.
Kannapolis, NC
Am I the only that does terrible playing but in your mind you're nailing every single move like a pro?
Pati K.
No your not the only one haha but that's because you look at the figure on the screen and try dancing like them so you basically think the movement on the screen is your movement haha