UbiSoft Just Dance 2014

by Ubisoft

No your not the only one haha but that's because you look at the figure on the screen and try dancing like them so you basically think the movement on the screen is your movement haha
Am I the only that does terrible playing but in your mind you're nailing every single move like a pro?
Start your review of UbiSoft Just Dance 2014!
Product Highlights
This game is fabulous and super fun to play!in reviews
Amazing music and it a really fun to play with your friends and family and its a great workout.in reviews
Not disappointed by Just dance 2014 just as much fun as the previous Just dance editions.in reviews
It's a great way to socialize and bring everyone together!in reviews
Ashley  G.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This game has helped me bond with not just my kids but even my husband doing it with us. It also helped me lose my baby weight and tone up and I actually have muscles now LOL. It's an awesome game to play with the family for a good laugh. You don't have to be a good dancer it's all in fun. I highly suggest getting unlimited to unlock every song that they release under just dance and to battle people online.
Danielle C.
Rochester, NY
Fun fun fun. I never had so musch fun . I liked the part of the game when you compete across the world
Sierra R.
San Diego, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
UbiSoft Just Dance 2014 uploaded by Sierra R.
Love this game I have all Just Dances 2-4 then 2014-2018 then 202. Love all these games but my favorite is just dance 2021. I love competing against others in it and trying to get in the top which is nearly impossible, .
Stephanie G.
La mesa, CA
Purchased at: GameStop
The songs and dances on this are fun. Some dances are more challenging than others. This is a great game to play with friends and family.
Jocelyn L.
Redmond, WA
Yasssss! There is some lady Gaga songs that are great to dance to and the game always makes me so happy
Hannah P.
Short Hills, NJ
Honestly a great way to hang out with friends by doing something super derpy and getting a bit of cardio in with it. You can totally just flail one arm around and call it a day but trying to actually follow the steps is pretty fun :) I've been bringing this game with me through college and beyond.
Rhea R.
Rochester, NY
Gamer Expert Level 1
What a work out . This is so much fun and so exhausting. A lot of good songs , and the ability to purchase others .
Aaron A.
Our friends introduced us to this game and it was a lot of fun. We had to pick it up to! There is a lot of good songs to choose from and the camera does a really good job of keep track of all of us. If you love to dance and like to exercise this is the game for you!
Chouly B.
Silver Spring, MD
This a good interactive game for those who want to exercise and have fun doing so!
Johana M.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Just Dance is one of my favorite games to play especially on the Kinect. It’s entertaining and it’s a good form of exercising too lol. Music selection is great and I love playing it. Fun for family game nights as well.