UbiSoft Just Dance 2

by Ubisoft

What is/was your favorite song to dance to?
What is your favorite Just Dance games?
I love the game!! I am actually using it as an exercise tool. So I can get in better shape and have fun doing it.
Start your review of UbiSoft Just Dance 2!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Just as any other Just Dance game, this one is super fun with hours of entertainment.in reviews
This is a really fun game to play!in reviews
One of my favorite game in the Just Dance series.in reviews
This is a great game for all sorts of reasons.in reviews
This is a fun game!in reviews
Elva M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love the songs that were put in this game.great for beginners and super fun to try out. My kids love these games. I would however put more remote friendly dances lol
Ashley  G.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Purchased at: GameStop
I cannot get enough of this game. Even my husband plays it with me, not just my children. It is so much fun and you don't have to be skilled at dancing. That's what makes it more fun and hilarious Nintendo Just Dance: Summer Party (used) . I recommend getting the music pass so you can play every song from every version they have and will release(d.) A perfect party game for the switch. I do recommend ordering the wrist straps, not the rope but the actual straps to where you don't have to hold on to the controller because it makes it easier just make sure you have enough space so you don't hit each other lol Lenovo Just Dance 2021 - Nintendo Switch Just Dance 2020, Ubisoft, Nintendo Switch, 887256090920 Just Dance 2020, Ubisoft, Nintendo Switch, 887256090920 Just Dance 2019 - Nintendo Switch Ubisoft Entertainment Sa Just Dance 2017 - Pre-Owned (NSW)
Amaya M.
Matteson, IL
Gamer Expert Level 2
This was the Just Dance game I have ever played and it was always my favorite to play out of all the Just Dance games! Every song on the Just Dance 2 playlist was good. I very much enjoyed playing it.
Bailey  S.
Eastvale, CA
Purchased at: GameStop
I love just dance!! Its pretty much like having an arcade game in your house. This game is so fun and they have tons of songs.
Hailey Z.
wesley chapel, FL
This game shaped who I am as a person. It was the first Just Dance game I’ve ever bought and I’ve bought just about every other one since then. It’s fun for everyone, and you’re staying active too! I couldn’t ask for anything better. BRB gonna go play Just Dance right now!
Sierra R.
San Diego, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Love this it’s a classic. It has one of my favorite songs to dance on it Rasputin. I always love to dance to that song. But it does have old sings so that’s why it gets 4 stars. Would recommend though
Danielle G.
Lewiston, ME
Fun game. I don’t own it but I’ve played it in middle and high school and I always put on the YouTube videos at home when I want to work out.
Ami H.
Newton, IA
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love the just dance series. This game is so much fun and i like a lot of the music in it which makes it even bettet. Also lost 40 lbs by just playing this video game!
Asja H.
Saint Louis, MO
honestly in my opinion the best just dance game. awesome selection of songs with oldies and (at the time it came out) modern songs. still play it to this day. great way to get some exercise while having fun.
shirnika P.
Powder Spgs, GA
Awesome track list. Such a great way to get moving. There are a variety of modes to keep the fun going. I love playing simon says where you dance and it tells you what to do and you earn points