BY UBISOFT

• Does this actually help you design/plan your wedding or i...1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this primarily for kids?2 Answers
  • Is this a real game do you pretend you are a wedding desi...7 Answers
Tiffany M.
Cute. Fun. Exciting. Game. I liked it pretty good when I played it. Mainly kids game.
Taylor R.
Bowie, MD
Gamer Expert Level 1
I had this game when I was younger ....I loved it . I thought I had a real job . LOL
I wouldn't recommend this game not even if it was for free, i rather grab a magazine
Christina S.
This is such a cute game I'm not sure of the appropriate age but overall it's cute
Ashley  V.
Lancaster, CA
Lol this was my favorite game for so long... It's very fun and all about fashion.
Dolores A.
Van nuys , CA
I do not own a Nintendo but if I did I will purchase this game and give it a try
Britton M.
Mc Lain, MS
I got this for my flower girl and my junior bridesmaids. They love playing it.!
Tessarae T.
My cousins love this game. It's very good. And salsa very good for young ages.
Lesly V.
Chula Vista, CA
I this is kinda over the top ! I would not purchase something like this !!!
kainaat a.
Such a boring game . Wouldn't recommend it at all . There was no fun in it
Kristi M.
Birmingham, AL
Has anyone personally used this and thought it was worth it?
Jordan A.
Evansville, IN
What is the suggested age range?
Kaitlin M.
Is this a real game do you pretend you are a wedding designer and help people plan their wedding?
kyra c.
st Helens england
Make more of these games ?
Diane M.
Portland, OR
Would you recommend this?