BY UBISOFT

• Would you recommend this primarily for kids?2 Answers
  • Is this a real game do you pretend you are a wedding desi...7 Answers
Erin B.
Medina, OH
I loved this game! You got to feel like you were really designing the dresses. You never got bored or didn't have fun
Macs W.
I had this game when I was younger and I had so much fun. But I played it the other day and it wasn't that much fun.
Tashina J.
Bradenton, FL
I loved this game so much.! Made me so excited to plan my wedding! And try on dresses! Would recommend it to anyone
Vanessa R.
Perkinston , MS
It is a cute game! Though not really helpful for wedding planning, it makes an excellent gift for your flowergirl!
jayla w.
Troup, TX
It a very fun game kid will love to play this game all the time!!!! Most fun game every girl dream..............
Lilly G.
Chandler, AZ
Cute game ds for the kids! They can create and style their own wedding! Perfect for road trips to keep them busy
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
Great game to play that becomes very addicting. You get to create everything you want from the dress and venue
Mandee H.
Paducah, KY
My daughter, age7, loves to play this game. She can create her own dresses. What will they come up with next?
Yanirie N.
Saint Cloud, FL
Good keeping u busy but not that grate wouldn't recommend it's kind of dumb my daughter doesn't even enjoy it
eveline L.
Hollywood, FL
This was a super fun game and trying on dresses gets me in the mood for this game my son likes to play it too
Kristi M.
Birmingham, AL
Has anyone personally used this and thought it was worth it?
Jordan A.
Evansville, IN
What is the suggested age range?
Kaitlin M.
Is this a real game do you pretend you are a wedding designer and help people plan their wedding?
kyra c.
st Helens england
Make more of these games ?
Diane M.
Portland, OR
Would you recommend this?