BY UBISOFT

• Does this actually help you design/plan your wedding or i...1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this primarily for kids?2 Answers
  • Is this a real game do you pretend you are a wedding desi...7 Answers
Charissa M.
I love wedding ideas, and stuff so this game is perfect for me. I'm actually getting married soon so i can use it for ideas.
Kayla B.
Nicholville, NY
I think this game would be perfect for a couple to purchase if they were planning to be married in a year. Looks like fun :)
Debi J.
Leavenworth , KS
This is a great game to get you to understand what it takes to plan a wedding. I got this for my daughter and she loves it.
Christina E.
This is a great game for little girls or boys who are interested in fashion. It is a lot of fun playing the game on your DS
Natali M.
Dalton, GA
Cute game that gives you a insight to what wedding planners do. it's a very fun game and entertaining too it never get old
Anne T.
Exeter, NH
I played this when i was young and it really fun and cool. I think it really cool to plan a wedding and it was very fun.
Taylor K.
Really fun game. I love designing clothes online. There's a lot of things you can create on this game, never ending fun!
Victoria H.
Scott, LA
This game was very fun I never really got bored with it it was simple and easy to understand how to do everything on it
Macs W.
I had this game when I was younger and I had so much fun. But I played it the other day and it wasn't that much fun.
Erin B.
Medina, OH
I loved this game! You got to feel like you were really designing the dresses. You never got bored or didn't have fun
Kristi M.
Birmingham, AL
Has anyone personally used this and thought it was worth it?
Jordan A.
Evansville, IN
What is the suggested age range?
Kaitlin M.
Is this a real game do you pretend you are a wedding designer and help people plan their wedding?
kyra c.
st Helens england
Make more of these games ?
Diane M.
Portland, OR
Would you recommend this?