BY UBISOFT

• Does this actually help you design/plan your wedding or i...1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this primarily for kids?2 Answers
  • Is this a real game do you pretend you are a wedding desi...7 Answers
Marissa J.
My cousin plays this all the time on her DS and seems to enjoy it but it is a pretty boring game that goes more along the lines of dress up.
Marissa C.
Fun game, but it's not like it's prep for a wedding at all. Just a fun game to play, and tailored to young adults or middle schoolers maybe
Kiersten T.
Hellertown, PA
I think that the game system isn't used as much as it originally was, so this game might be better off for something else besides the ds.
Daniela H.
I know these are directed towards kids but this game is great when you have time to kill.
Borrowed my sister's and couldn't put it down.
angela p.
Shamokin, PA
I like this game because it helps children expand their minds when it comes to dreaming of what they want to be. endless possibilities
Nicole O.
Mooresville, NC
I played this when I was younger! Not ideal for planning a wedding being it is under the wedding planner badge, but definitely fun to play :)
Brandie R.
Cute game for the kiddos. Not really functional for real life wedding planning but nevertheless it was entertaining. Cute little game
kim h.
This is a fun way to try out dress and nothave to buy it. it is a lot of fun to play ...you get a litte taste of what it is like .
Miranda F.
Lorain, OH
Lol such a cute idea although we already plan a lot of wedding ideas from when we are young this just gives a platform to help
Charissa M.
I love wedding ideas, and stuff so this game is perfect for me. I'm actually getting married soon so i can use it for ideas.
Kristi M.
Birmingham, AL
Has anyone personally used this and thought it was worth it?
Jordan A.
Evansville, IN
What is the suggested age range?
Kaitlin M.
Is this a real game do you pretend you are a wedding designer and help people plan their wedding?
kyra c.
st Helens england
Make more of these games ?
Diane M.
Portland, OR
Would you recommend this?